Muncie

Reaction score
I started out with Molde FK after only one season I applyed for the job at AC Milan, and I got it. The team was terrible and was not even in the champions leauge. Got Milan back on track and developed a new tactic at the same time, hitting secound in serie-a my first season.

The tactic.

View attachment 346899

View attachment 346895View attachment 346896View attachment 346897View attachment 346898

View attachment 346900

In the secound season I have lost 3 matches two of em I lost with red cards. vs Juve, BvD and Lazio. Vs Lazio I had 2 red cards. Vs juve I simply got smashed by the dominate force they have.

What you need is simple to see on the formation pic.

What I've tryed to accomplish is always having someone to pass the ball to and never giving the ball away when in possesion. Finding room for my attacking players. As both CM are instructed to go forward with the ballwinner running in to channels when the striker is trying to drag the defenders away making room for the IF's to cut inside and the ball winner to run through the middle. The ap will move as normal in attack and try to find the right pass where the room is opened.

the WBs is put to support to help both cms support the attack with both killer balls and crosses.

CDs and the DMC is there to simply save the day when the other team are in possesion.

The results are not that good but when considering my players I think it is.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Mate, what parts of the approach do you think are good and what( and under what circumstances) needs to to be worked on ?
Is it a specific role, against opponents playing a certain way, when playing away, home etc etc. What settings do you use etc ?

The more info you provide, the better the help you will get ( as not everyone wants to download a tactic and play a new save to help you)

Cheers

Mate, what parts of the approach do you think are good and what( and under what circumstances) needs to to be worked on ?
Is it a specific role, against opponents playing a certain way, when playing away, home etc etc. What settings do you use etc ?

The more info you provide, the better the help you will get ( as not everyone wants to download a tactic and play a new save to help you)

Cheers

I'm sorry I dident provide you with the right information. The tactic is working superb for me, but I wanted to see if its only working for me, before uploading it. As I did this once before and it did apparently only work for me.

I've only used this tactic through two seasons and have some good result, not using any shouts.
Only change I do is park the plane by setting it to counter and ridge to defend a lead.

So the real question is would anyone be so nice and try it out before I can upload it with a clear conscience?

Edit: I've updated some of the information about the tactic.

Last edited: