4-5-1 Tactic, Tested with Liverpool and Leicester. Great success.

After going through so many tactics and failing to have any real success. I believe i have created a tactic that will work with bot smaller and big teams. I have two saves, one with Liverpool and one with Leicester. Both saves have been incredible, both have sent me top of the league. Please give it a try and let me know what you think.

I would like someone to sort the set pieces out as i haven't done that yet. I was still top corner score in the league with Liverpool though. I have assistant to do everything and it works well.

one thing i would recommend is if your struggling to find the right player for the right position i click on transfers-transfer targets and then use the director of football to recommend a player for me. I would appreciate feedback and everybody is welcome to tweaking the tactic but please post your success if any tweak has worked. Thanks Everyone.

Im trying it out with numerous teams to see how it goes. Im currently in a Fulham save. will post screenshots with results.

U got screen shots of lfc players in position and results mate I have no luck with them!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Who did u sign it's a bit blurry on my phone lol who was scoring?

Gaitan was a bargain for me. hes been scoring and getting assists. i also bought Sandro and Kwadwo Asamoah. Suarez was injured for 3 months but Aspas filled in great.

OP needs way more info, style of play, type of players needs, post your leagues, squads and results.. .etc..

Buy players that suit the position. like i said if your stuck for players use your DOF to recommend one and choose the best of the 3 he picks.

Any pics of top performing lfc players stats mate

Tactic 2 has been uploaded at beginning of thread. would work with all teams, tactic was adjusted to help lower teams cope agains tougher oponents.

View attachment 438753
This is the end of the season with my Fulham save. i did pretty well with the budget i had. The only player i bought was Gustavo Henrique for the Sweeper position. He had an 84% tackle completion which helped a lot with him playing in that role.