iplayfmnaked

Reaction score
Won the EPL year one with Spurs, Swansea, Newcastle and West Brom using this tactic.

May be played with double Inside Forwards or 1 Winger and 1 IF depending on the players you have. Do not play it with double wingers.

Player instructions may be changed slightly depending on your players. For example central defenders should be played at their best role.

View attachment 215978View attachment 215977View attachment 215976View attachment 215975

Winning the league with West Brom in the first season is remarkable. Im gonna give it a go!

Can a Target Man or DLF replace the F9? If I have a Target Man, what could I change to make it successful?

Can a Target Man or DLF replace the F9? If I have a Target Man, what could I change to make it successful?

You can give it a try it should work.
Make sure he plays support though and not attack to have him link up with your midfield players.
On my West Brom save Rondon and Lambert where Target Men support with Zach clough as backup f9. On my spurs save Kane was DLF support. They all worked for me but I've noticed the best combination is double IF with F9.

You might need to switch a couple of things on the tactic such as :
Crossing from drilled to mixed since you have a TM that can get the high balls
Full backs cross to TM instead of center.

Let me know what team you are playing and how you did!

Last edited:
What about training?
I'm winning the games, but i'm not happy with how i'm playing

What about training?
I'm winning the games, but i'm not happy with how i'm playing

What team are you? Training I do is just based on the position they play on my tactic. For example my full backs are trained as full backs attack, my striker false 9 etc.

You can give it a try it should work.
Make sure he plays support though and not attack to have him link up with your midfield players.
On my West Brom save Rondon and Lambert where Target Men support with Zach clough as backup f9. On my spurs save Kane was DLF support. They all worked for me but I've noticed the best combination is double IF with F9.

You might need to switch a couple of things on the tactic such as :
Crossing from drilled to mixed since you have a TM that can get the high balls
Full backs cross to TM instead of center.

Let me know what team you are playing and how you did!

Going to try it with Roma using Dzeko as Target Man and Totti as F9 sub.

What team are you? Training I do is just based on the position they play on my tactic. For example my full backs are trained as full backs attack, my striker false 9 etc.

I'm Swansea and leading the table - but i'm drawing against smaller teams... And in the cups i'm behind until the 70th minute or so, I end up winning, but it's almost always in the extra time or on penalties that I get the win - which is disappointing! i got knocked out by Ipswich for f... sake!
What is your match training and general training? and what about your opponent instructions?

What are the important positions ? whit that i mean who scores who gives assist etc?

I'm Swansea and leading the table - but i'm drawing against smaller teams... And in the cups i'm behind until the 70th minute or so, I end up winning, but it's almost always in the extra time or on penalties that I get the win - which is disappointing! i got knocked out by Ipswich for f... sake!
What is your match training and general training? and what about your opponent instructions?

At the start of the game I set General Training to Fitness for a couple of weeks until I have all my signings.
Then I set it to Team cohesion (high) and Teamwork until end of August.
Once they are accomplished with the tactic I set it to Balanced (high) with rest before and after each game.
Match preparation is based upon your opponent. Tougher games I set to defensive position, Easy games attacking movement and for about a week each month when I am playing equal opponents I set it to match tactics.

I tend to use my assistants advice most of the time on opponent instructions.
However I do make sure to close down slow playmakers and show onto weaker foot with hard tackling.
Also on strikers I make sure Show onto weaker foot. (Still trying to decide if Tight marking on strikers is worth it)
Good job btw! My teams always do better in the 2nd half of the season. Once your players are settled in and become fluid with the tactic you will probably go in a big run.

Against smaller clubs you could try to set one IF to winger in order to spread the field and open up their defence a bit.

At the start of the game I set General Training to Fitness for a couple of weeks until I have all my signings.
Then I set it to Team cohesion (high) and Teamwork until end of August.
Once they are accomplished with the tactic I set it to Balanced (high) with rest before and after each game.
Match preparation is based upon your opponent. Tougher games I set to defensive position, Easy games attacking movement and for about a week each month when I am playing equal opponents I set it to match tactics.

I tend to use my assistants advice most of the time on opponent instructions.
However I do make sure to close down slow playmakers and show onto weaker foot with hard tackling.
Also on strikers I make sure Show onto weaker foot. (Still trying to decide if Tight marking on strikers is worth it)
Good job btw! My teams always do better in the 2nd half of the season. Once your players are settled in and become fluid with the tactic you will probably go in a big run.

Thanks for taking time to answer my questions!
i'll keep u updates on my journey.