Zolby

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I just started a new save with Malmö FF in the Swedish Premier Division an FMC save cause I want it to go fast.

I have played the first season, won the league and also surprisingly won my CL group (Atletico Madrid, Napoli and Olympiakos). Now at the start of the second season I won against SLB in the first knockout stage due to a brilliant 3-0 victory away from home and won the home game with 1-0, now in the quarter final we got drawn against Real Madrid so its likely that our adventure comes to a halt here.

Some screenshots: Click

Last edited:
What's the tactical relevance here?

You tell us? You gave a little history and then posted positions and names. Since we're in Tactical Discussion, what are we discussing?

You'll have to do that or ask a mod.

Ok, Ill have to ask a mod then cause I cant find an option to delete it myself, thanks WJ.

Ok, Ill have to ask a mod then cause I cant find an option to delete it myself, thanks WJ.

There's no need for your thread to be deleted, it just needs moving to a more relevant section of the forum (Share and download). You'll probably have to provide a bit more information though.

To any mod out there, just delete this thread for now. I will write it again another day and post in the Share and download. Thanks :D

No player instructions at all and yeah same tactic home and away. I actually just tweaked it by removing Higher tempo shout.
They are already playing fast enough.

Ohh player instructions some, I thought you meant OI.

Gk: Distribute to flanks
Fullback Right: None
Central Defenders: None
Fullback left: Stay wider and Run wide with ball

Dm: None
Right central midfielder: Close down more, move into channels
Left central midfielder: Close down less

Right winger: Close down much more
Left winger: Close down much more and shoot less often

Forward: Shoot less often, roam from positon and close down much more aswell