@maitrewan - try reading post #56

it's the tactic from post 1 with the tweak from post 56 as I understand it :)
exactly, only 2 small changes, so for now i wont be uploading a tweak version, because this one is mostly for weaker teams.

What’s the best role for the central mid player?
For me it has been roaming playmaker, but this role needs better technical attributes, besides the high stamina and workrate, if you dont have a good ball player, and just a working machine in the central mid, i might recommend box-to-box

is your centre mid a RPM or B2B midfiender for this MK Dons save?

is your centre mid a RPM or B2B midfiender for this MK Dons save?
RPM. i'm using Alex Gilbey.
his record is 30 games, 13 goals and 6 assist with an average rating at 7,60.
He might be a better suit for box-to-box but with this performance i can't complain.

TWEAKS!

I have just added my tweaks here, so feel free to give them a go.
playing with a decent team i will recommend the RPM version, but if you are conceding to many goals, i might be useful changing to the underdog one, or maybe use it as a away tactic.

View attachment 6045
View attachment 6044

These versions, are also added to the OP

Last edited:
1st season done with MK Dons using the underdog version. I guess i can confirm that this tactic also works with lower quality teams.
Especially the RPM role in central mid seems to be working wonders, just take a look at Alex Gilbeys performance this season.
Next season we will be seeded mid table, so it will be exciting to see, if we can overachieve with this tactic aswell.
attachment.php

Averaging a 2,65 goals to 1 each match, having 17 clean sheets totally.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is absplutely the best tactic I have tried on FM19!!!

I know I have a strong Juventus side but, anyways these results are great, only played a few games with this, but it is very promising...

Started using it after the Valencia game. Using "Wings n things RPM" exept againt Bayern where I used "Wings n things underdog".

Great work jakobkp - #stoltdansker :)
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thank you ao413. nice to hear that you have amazing results, and that you are dane as well.
Right now i am running with 1860 munich for back to back promotion to the bundesliga - for me it seems like the tactic is good, but especially for team with good players. Playing with 1860, where my weakest spot seems to be the central midfielder, this has shown me, that this might be the most important position in this tactic.

Hi...today i try this undredgog tactic with my Fulham squad at 2024....and in CL 1/8 VS Ajax this my impression
View attachment 4770
60 min Underdogs tactic and last 30 min Tff Conquer V8 ...Apssolllut untouchible!!!
Very goed job man!

Smashing Serie A with Delfino Pescara in 2022. Very solid tactic. Is it possible to have a players filters? Just to be ssure to pick up the best players for each position.

Smashing Serie A with Delfino Pescara in 2022. Very solid tactic. Is it possible to have a players filters? Just to be ssure to pick up the best players for each position.

well i don't use player filters actually :))))
But a few guidelines.
ML: left footed, just like a natural winger, MR, same but right footed.
CM: Good overall, hard working, good with the ball, vision and long shots.
RTD: i am mostly using inverted wingers here, but i don't think it is a must.
AF: fast, good dribbling but at the same time just overall.

Defenders quick and stron.

I get better results without opp. Instructions and with instant results ; is it the same for you?

I get better results without opp. Instructions and with instant results ; is it the same for you?
i don't use Opp instructions at all actually.
regarding instant result, i see more stabil results playing the matches my self, but more outstandig results using.
example using for 10 games, i might lose one, and draw one or a few, but also win 6-0 and 10-1.
playing the same 10 matches without instant result will give 9-10 wins, but more like 2-0, 3-0 or 3-1.

147 goals in 38 games... not bad at all

Last edited:
Started to use this with my new save in league 2. Will let u know how i get on