megapicks

Reaction score
i have created this tactic whilst playing barcalona( i know but i wanted to create the barca tactic with barca) and i have won every thing in the first two seasons second season managed 106 points in the league. it has

goalkeeper
full backs
centre back
ball playing defender
def midfielder
deep lying playmaker
advanced playmaker
2x inside forward
deep lying forward or poacher, advanced forward works with all three.

i work i believe because of the high defensive line and closing down aften becasue teams have no space and time to play

and while i have 2 playmakers it works becuase xavi (deep lying playmaker) holds his position in the middle of the park whilst iniesta(advanced playmaker) roams and have run with ball, forward runs often and through ball and cross mixed. but i have xavi as the main playmaker

hope iv gave enough info if not just ask hope it works for you as well as it did for me:D

wouls like to thank max for his tactical guide after reading that i was able to make this tactic

Last edited:
Do you use the corner trick?

What's your average possession as well?

no i dont use the corner trick i jusr have one cb near other far striker challenge keeper and send corners to far post and how to u find the average possesion?

good results their man glad its working for ya:D dont worry about the real madrid one their the only team i struggle against

Oh almost forgot. I started using the following shouts and noticed some better results..

- Get Ball Forward
- Pass to Feet
- Stay on Feet
- Work Ball Into Box

ok cheers for that will try them out

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:52 PM ----------

them shouts work cheers for that

Those 2 AM's aren't set to Inside Forwards, they're set to Wingers... if you've got an updated version of the tactic please upload it.

I'll give it a go. Will post my opinions about it tomorrow or thursday;)

Those 2 AM's aren't set to Inside Forwards, they're set to Wingers... if you've got an updated version of the tactic please upload it.
they are set as inside forwards:) and how have you done with the tactic

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

I'll give it a go. Will post my opinions about it tomorrow or thursday;)
thanks mate look forward to your opinion