malcyelst

Reaction score
This is a tactic I developed for Bristol City in the Championship after suffering 5 losses and a draw to start the season. Not sure how but I have turned it around with 5 wins and 2 draws so I thought I would share and see how you lot get on with it. See attached PNG for results and how many goals scored since the change. Feedback or constructive changes/criticism would be appreciated if anyone wants to give it a test.
View attachment 698851View attachment 331911

Last edited:
Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

I just make sure that any strikers and the goalkeeper are set to be closed down at all times.
Here is the latest stats.

Works for me!! - Been using this with a weakish Coventry side - transfer embargo at the start of the season and no room to manoeuvre with loans as there were already 5 in place so basically had to use the players that were there. P12, W9, D2, L1 so far. The loss was against the then league leaders after a tough League Cup game against Chelsea (which we only lost 2-1). Now top of the league (a long way to go!!) - but a tactic worth a try.