4-5 Dedicated players only! English Prem, 11th to 20th :) !

lordbaj

Reaction score
Network Game for Dedicated Players ONLY :) ^^)|)

Barclaycard Premiership

We will be starting at 10pm GMT , We want people who can make it 4-5 evenings a week from 8ish to half 11. (Will be arranged during play) .

Lots of chat, committed, friendly but very competitive!

Rules are, Teams from 11th to 20th in the Barclaycard English Premiership.

Using Hamachi, and we talk on Skype If not in game chat.

Message on here and i will personal message you the details.

We Start at 10 GMT tonight :D

Last edited:
we still need players guys wigan and sunderland taken

you live in england or different country, as there will be a time difference if so :)

Hi i will join i live in England Blackpool i would like to play Swansea

okay mate, me and this other guy are very committed and we arrange like times before we stop playing for the evening, im gonna set one up around 8 tonight :)

okay well i will personal message you both the details now, be on at 7:50 tonight :) !

There 14th in the prem atm tho. lol. Stoke are stronger and there predicted 14th in the game. Nevermind. Put me down as Bolton then.

Can i have the details too please bud.

Can i get them aswell please, new to the online network gaming using hamachi so would like to try. Committed player so can be on basically whenever :) Cheers, can you also tell me the teams left?

Yeh just had a tester with bolton and wasnt for me so will go team i support wolves. If there gone.. qpr. thanks m8.

hi guys, im the host of the game and wolves are free, we are 1 game into the season but dont worry you still have time to make transfers and 1 game wont make a difference after we get alot of seasons done pm me if you want the hamachi details, (please make sure you arnt going to quite after 1 night tho) by the way we talk over skype :)

Possible to join the game now? What teams are free ?