Megan Oza

Reaction score
I have been working on a 4-6-0 tactic that would get me goals, I don't really care if i concede it is all about goals. currently i am on a 10 game winning streak with Manchester City after playing teams such as Barcelona, Chelsea and Arsenal. What this tactic does is play fast, attacking football, most of the time you will be making 3-4 CCC's.

Here are some screenshots!
View attachment 311393View attachment 311394View attachment 311395View attachment 311396View attachment 311397View attachment 311398
fe
As you can see the only signings i made were, nem, gundogan and fellaini and I am doing amazing, this tactic may even work with lower sides, as it is really all out attack.

Player Req
GK: Your typical goalkeeper e.g cech der stegan, hart etc

CB's: Preferably Quick, as they will be counter attacked and often act as cover
Full Back: being good going forward is a real plus my lb got 15 goals! e.g Alaba, Lahm, Clichy, Alba, Zuniga, Maicon, Zabaleta
CM:will get often quite a bit however pick someone with good creativity, passing and what not e.g Kroos, Oscar, gundogan, Toure, Fellaini can be retrained there
CAMs: these players will win you the game, it is vital they have off the ball , preferably they should have good finishing,Munian is a absolute monster at if and so is Nem for 3.5 mil a steal. eg. neymar, gotze, reus, hazard, nasri, silva, aguero

MATCH PREP.
Att. Movement
Training
Attacking, High

as my season goes on i will be posting more results!

Link: 4-6-0 Goals galore.tac

Last edited:
no shouts, except maybe look for overlap

no shouts ?
tell me what you do if your team play badly ?
or what you do,if look like you going to lose the match ?
i think some time fall back shout is usefull...but i need more idea

& what to do if somebody red carded ?
& how to slowdown the game ?

Last edited:
result so far,lose too many away game...
good at home,but alway lose away game...

I suggest trying this out with not so great teams, even Newcastle, Spurs etc and see if it works...

Tactical discussion | Newcatle United and the 4-6-0 | 27 September 2011 |

Barcelona-formation.jpg

Newcatle-4-6-0.jpg