StueyRob

Reaction score
Made a 4-6-0 tactic which seemed to work pretty well after my first game which i beat Aston Villa 3-0

Heres the tactic Screenshot
View attachment 307676

Training;

Attacking - High
Match Prep 50% - Tactics

Shouts - None

No Opp Instructions

Let Assistant do pre match team talks

Would any1 be willing to test it further see what potential it has and update on any improvement to be made?

Heres the tactic download

View attachment 307677

Last edited:
Note:

ive just made afew changes to the tactic and edited the 1st post, instructions and a new tactic link

I'll test it for you, I've just took the Chelsea job on my Wolves save for this, team is;

Courtois
Nkoulou-Sakho
Azpilecueta-Bender-Baines
Mikel-Gutierrez (not Jonas)
Mata-Oscar-Weiss

EDIT:

Just played first game with it, against Maccabi Haifa at their ground.

won 4-2, was 3-0 up, they pulled it back to 3-2, then I scored to make it 4-2, finished like that.

They had 2 shots, 2 shots on target, I had 29 shots, 10 on target, with 62% possession in my favour.

A good start, wasting chances though, perhaps 'work it into the box' shout may help?

Last edited:
I'll do some testing after I am done with my project :)

Lol i havent even bothered with this tactic for ages!

for all i know could be the best tactic around haha!

how is your project going?

Pretty good actually. Doing a final test with Napoli now. I have been spending so much time on it that my girlfriend got so bored with ¨my wonderkids¨that she bought me Tomb Raider on the PS3 :p

Pretty good actually. Doing a final test with Napoli now. I have been spending so much time on it that my girlfriend got so bored with ¨my wonderkids¨that she bought me Tomb Raider on the PS3 :p

Lol tomb raider don't come close to fm :)

You are a genius tactic maker The Fohrer wants you

4076313766_5b30ac9c48.jpg

Your mam wants me :)