mudiiiiii

Reaction score
Im playing as Barca, and im playing with a 4-6-0
Im using messi as treq in the am position with villa and pedro on the wings, messi is playing a false nine role, but how can i get villa and pedro to make diagonal runs into the space messi opens up, and i also want iniesta to make runs, like in real life where those 3 make those runs to be available for a through ball from xavi or messi or iniesta himself (to pedro and villa)
Should i move them up as fr/fl or how can i get them to make these runs?

Im playing as Barca, and im playing with a 4-6-0
Im using messi as treq in the am position with villa and pedro on the wings, messi is playing a false nine role, but how can i get villa and pedro to make diagonal runs into the space messi opens up, and i also want iniesta to make runs, like in real life where those 3 make those runs to be available for a through ball from xavi or messi or iniesta himself (to pedro and villa)
Should i move them up as fr/fl or how can i get them to make these runs?

Run from deep often, wide play to move into channels.

Or then use Villa and Pedro as AMCR and AMCL, that is what I did (not with Barcelona though) and in attack it created fluid movement, but in defence it was bad, leaving fullbacks with no pressure, usually dragging one of my CMs to wing to defend a fullback, which was not what I wanted. Also tinker with the team width, if using maximum width Villa and Pedro sit near the touchline rather than going to a central position. Also make sure roaming is ticked.