4 stars striker needed please??

o_biso

Reaction score
i am playing with Girondins Bordeaux and the board gave me 8.75 million and i am in deep need of a striker that can finish

Try Falcao from Porto.
Also have a look at Garra Dembele, Cristian Benitez, Ibisevic, Artem Milevskyi

kadlec is available for around 1.7mil at the start of the game

i bought kadlec for 1 mill

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

kadlec got me 43 goals in all competitions and 32 in the league

i got neymar for 8.5mil only 6months into my first season. maybe macheda on a season-long loan?

Kevin Gameiro is pure class for my Blackburn save 20 goals in his 1st season in the prem, not bad for a mid table team

Try to get Michael Owen frm united, he scored 8 in 4(8)games for my united team, should be a great poacher for bordeaux and relatively cheep too (less den 4m euros) ( IF U DUN MIND HIS AGE AND HIS INJURY PRONENESS :D)! U could also try out Javier Orozco, V consistent striker from Cruz Azul, netting around 20 to 30 odd goals a season in the mexican premier legaue, done pretty well IRL too! u could get him for around 8million!!

Chinedu Obasi, Martin Galvan, Robert Acquafresca, Guilherme (Kiev), Chu Young Park (Monaco) and defo try to strike a deal for Neymar

And for the future:
Andrei Kramaric and my personal favorite Sani Emmanuel - those two can turn out world-class with the right right guidance and are cheap (~1M for Kramaric, ~18k for Sani)

Also, try to get a striker that fits into your tactic.
Sometimes a 3-star player can wipe the floor with 4- and 5-Star players if he's just the right fit. It really depends. In my current formatuion the strikers mostly rip open the defense and I get most of my goals from the midfield....

Last edited:
Chinedu Obasi, Martin Galvan, Robert Acquafresca, Guilherme (Kiev), Chu Young Park (Monaco) and defo try to strike a deal for Neymar
Do NOT sign Obasi... Especially not as a striker (he has a finishing of 9) - his natural fitness of 4 really ruined him for my Liverpool save. I signed him for a whooping 17 mil, and he took a knock at least every other game, and was completely unusable for his first season. Loaned him out in the second, and ended up selling him for 5,5 even though he was injured for 8 of his 12 loaned months. Skillfull player destroyed by rubbish physique.

And for the future:
Andrei Kramaric and my personal favorite Sani Emmanuel - those two can turn out world-class with the right right guidance and are cheap (~1M for Kramaric, ~18k for Sani)
Lovely players here.

I'll also give Lukaku two thumps up, and I'm unsure how cheap/expensive Khouma Babacar is at the start - but maybe he is a possibility?

Good luck.