bebetu

Reaction score
Tactics that i made are inspired from this thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/164121-depth-tactic-comparison-thread.html and from great work testing of a31632.The purpose of this 4 tactics system is to evoid AI tactical dominance and keep up with Ai formations.
This tactics that I created have some mixed OI TI and PI from Maralicious xmas tree,Antonio Conte 352 Edited Version and Mr Hough bring funk back wich are all great tactics by themself and credits should go to original tactic creators in case will work for u.My tactic system is still in "beta testing" and it needs a more pool of testers ,but after many hundreds of hours spend i think i have a sence about this tactics strengths and weaknesses and this tactic system should do a better job compared by using 1 single tactic all the time.

Link For tactics -------->https://www.mediafire.com/?75wb2fyuiuyytqs

View attachment 333301 View attachment 333300

There are 2 formations that i use and this are 50212 and 51202 with each having a narrow and wide version.Narrow version is the safer version while wider version is slightly more offensive but at expense of defense.I use most of the time narrow version but when i struggle to get goal i go more riskier with wider versions.As 5212 i dont recommend abuse much wide version,use this only when u look to go for equaliser or a goal win vs a weaker team in 2nd part of the game.
When to use 5212?
when playing against 343,523,4231,451,433 and his variations and against formations that dont have ML/MR mostly
When to use 5122?
when playing against 442,442(with pushed wingers),41212(wide diamond),532,352

Notes:
-To make all 4 tactics familiar put 5122N,5122W,5212N in those 3 slots and use 4th if needed by importing during game.
-In LMC/RMC slots is better to use inverted foot players,this will help mostly at corner so that they can pass inside to striker.Also LMC should be seted to execute corner from right side and RMC from left side.
Like i said my goal is to not be tactically dominated by AI wich can change formations during match(sometimes AI can use even 3-4 tactics in 1 game).So is best to keep an eye of AI formation all the time and if AI change formation u need to adapt too.Also dont expect miracles meaning this tactics wont give u 100% wins vs x formations,but for sure this system its optimal and if u loose a game with 1-0 even when using the right tactic...will make it to not loose with 4-0 by using the wrong tactic.
-in case u get red card use 5212 N version and sacrifice AMC by making tactic 522.Also is better to put both DLP on defend duty and both winbacks on suport duty with hold position PI

Last edited:
My latest result using this 4 tactics system was to eliminate Dinamo Kiev(4-2 general) and Valencia(0-0 general and got lucky from penalties) from Champions League Playoff battle,wich were much more expensive teams compared to mine.Also my defense improved like alot since previous year when i used only 1 tactic.Instead getting 1.5 goals per match while using previous single tactic now with this 4 tactic system i concede 0.5 goals/match.

Last edited:
Those are indeed nice results im glad it worked for u.But like i said try use all 4 tactics in the manner i described,even the 4th tactic is with 100% familiarity even if is not in the tactic slot.U can acces this 4th tactic during game.I expect more people to test this 4 tactic system,the bigger the pool that test this tactic system the better.Im curious how will work on a biger scale haha.

Last edited:
I love this game,1st game in CL groups lost vs Schalke 2-0 they scored 1 goal from free kick and 2nd from penalty.2nd game in CL Atletico came to play verry agressive vs me with a 442 pushed wingers,i went for 5122 narrow and lost 3-2.Their 1st goal was an autogoal while 2nd and 3rd goal came in min 89 and 92.So damm hard to play Mourinho kind of style in this game :) .
View attachment 333172
And once again this is how ME nerfs good tactics,even if were counter tactic to the AI tactics.Damm thiefs! :)their goals were from 1 corner and 1 penalty while my strikers strugled to scored from 1vs1 with goalkeeper.
View attachment 333138

Anyway i finished 3rd in CL group and at least i go further for Euro Cup.And also this is the results so far into my league,I think from now on League wont be an issue anymore im superior to all teams both as value and tactically no chance for them,and my only goal now is to win some day CL or at least EURO Cup.:)
View attachment 333137 View attachment 333136

Last edited:
Im surprised no more people tested this tactics yet since are **** of tactics and for first time i really enjoy play fm 2014 in a long run.
I think 5122 ones are slightly all arround better tactic but 5212 do their jobs when needed .I think because of all arroundess of 5122 ,tactics 5122 N and 5122W can be used in a 2 tactic system if u preffer,it does the job too,but playing against standard 4231 with wingers 5212 works better and alot of teams employ this system since is the modern default tactic and is most popular tactic in the world.
80% from formations in game i figured out and i can tell for sure wich tactic works better.The only tactics for now that i find hard to tell wich tactic should use against are the following:
-4231 with DMs or 4231 with narrow AMCs
-42DM211 diamond(Schalke default system).
But i think vs this formations its better to use 5122 narrow,its more safe this way at least until i figure out this tactics better.
Some people may think that what i talk is alot of bul,but seriously after countless hours spend i have no doubts that each formation that u use in game perfoms better vs some other formations while underperform vs others.And mostly because of this AI willl offen surprise u with goals after u lead with 2-3 goals,its because they change formations and u dont keep with him.
And here is the power of my 5122 :) its almost solid rock,hard to be beaten by other tactics.It shows that weakness for formation is 442 but actually is a 442 killer and i used mostly against such formations.Most dangerous formation actually to this tactic is 4231 with wingers but i use 5212 tactic in this case.
View attachment 333110
And here are the results in all matches Vs Steaua untill now,they are supossed to be my fierced rivals and they played 4231(wingers) most of the time while i was using 5212.
View attachment 332877

Last edited:
I droped wider version of this tactics.From much longer grinding this "play wider tactics" doesnt give much of attack bonus,its minimal but it loose alot from defensive power.And instead i went for maxim fluidity (meaning very fluid) and football looks abit more atractive compared to rigid.THis is my only complain about rigid fluidity,the fotball while still is very effective the flow is ugly.Also for the tactics to be used with "very fluid" require to have players with decent mental attribute,if u dont have such players i recommend to stick with rigid.
And here are some of my results since i use tactics with very fluid.My players in my team are 3-4 stars max and i got 15 pts in a group of death in CL with 4-5 star teams like M United Milan and Ajax.
View attachment 332044
And Romanian League is just to boring and easy,all teams now play ultra defensive or counteratacks vs me since im high reputation with decent players,but still this doesnt help them.And i have alot of clean sheets too.This tactics has the highest versatility and highest range possible,it can be used in all situations either underdog or favourite or even foot,the results are just amazing and i say without modesty i think this tactics deliver best defense in fm 2014,especially the 5122 one.

Last edited: