Position: Central Defender
View attachment 137983View attachment 137984

Name: Guilherme
Club: Atletico Paranense
Nationality: Brazillian
Position: Left back
View attachment 137977View attachment 137978

Working hard today are we, Raikan?

They all have potential, seemingly of which can lead them to being good players for European spot challengers, or even good all-round players for regular European teams. I am a fan of Stephen Caulker, as he has some potential, but Guillerme and Jason Bli are my favourites.

the thread name has changed :) I thought I had 3 ;) have you seen them before? I am surprised that alot of the memebers here swear by English talent yet I have looked high and low for a mention of Caulker and I think I only found one :)

I signed De Vrij on the demo, he is a very good player

I signed De Vrij for Spurs in the first season, but I'm in the 3rd season now, and I didn't play him enough (as I had Aurier), or send him out on loan, so unfortunately he didn't progress into a great player ): I had Caulker too (obviously) but he's only backup, so again, hasn't become amazing, but he'll be good enough for a lower EPL team without much progression :)

Caulker serves as a good backup, he develops really slowly.

Last edited:
Yes, I know them. They are all flops on my save. With decent training and regular playing they can be decent. Raikan, heres something for you. Kevin Long from Burnley. Check him out. If you want, I can post SS.

not really related to the topic but what pack have you downloaded to get the player pictures,national team crest,backround etc?