40 Yr Old Virgin

Jamie

Reaction score
Now I know it says post about a good movie, but this was good in bits.

Very predictable as the name would lead you to believe. But it has some funny moments in it. I would recommend this movie for those who really love comedies and can spot hidden jokes weaved into stories. But if your not that intelligent then don't waste the time or the money.

A rating out of 10, I'd give this movie a high & very respectable 6.

I'm suprised you can make an entire movie based on one joke, surely it was wearing a bit thin as the film went on.

Yes it was, but they managed to expand certain areas about his lifestyle. For example his daily routine, his workplace, his hobbies (he plays Halo 2 online) his history of past love experiences, the reasons he is still a virgin and then they threw a bucket of jokes into the mixing pot to even it out.

Jamie said:
Yes it was, but they managed to expand certain areas about his lifestyle. For example his daily routine, his workplace, his hobbies (he plays Halo 2 online) his history of past love experiences, the reasons he is still a virgin and then they threw a bucket of jokes into the mixing pot to even it out.

Just seen it 2nite i found it class. Just reminds me of half the people who play halo online :D

The advert in general doesnt make it look that appealing except for the part where he's just asking the girl questions. But i imagine that will get slightly boring after where the advert cuts off.

the guy could be gregor in 25 year time or so :rolleyes:

Jamie said:
Na, the guy is way too cool for Gregors Level. :)

Ha Ha. I can see Gregor as the guy with the beard n the funky hair