Well, top 5 was unexpected...
I guess I should work harder on my 41230 I'm testing last days :)

@Liam could you please help me?
I noticed that I uploaded the tactics with incomplete PIs :)
If I upload the correct version here will it be retested automatically? Only the AMR instructions are wrong actually.
I just want to do it the right way!

If I upload the correct version here will it be retested automatically? Only the AMR instructions are wrong actually.

Yes, just post an update :)

Just waiting for the update version of this wonderfull Tactic .
Greetings from Brazil =)

Just waiting for the update version of this wonderfull Tactic .
Greetings from Brazil =)

Updated is here! Thank you for your feedback, let me know what you're achieving with this tactic :)

Respectable 6th with crystal palace (predicted 12th), there is a lot of draws, however it is only one test so it could be a coincidence. I holidayed games and changed batshuayi to a CAM with FMRTE
I'll test any other teams if you or anyone else has some suggestions
Test was done with the 1.2v incase anyone asks

Attachments

• Screenshot (59).png
    Screenshot (59).png
    239.7 KB · Views: 286
  • Screenshot (60).png
    Screenshot (60).png
    311.1 KB · Views: 284
  • Screenshot (61).png
    Screenshot (61).png
    175.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot (62).png
    Screenshot (62).png
    181.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot (63).png
    Screenshot (63).png
    306.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot (64).png
    Screenshot (64).png
    308.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot (65).png
    Screenshot (65).png
    306.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot (66).png
    Screenshot (66).png
    203.5 KB · Views: 231
Respectable 6th with crystal palace (predicted 12th), there is a lot of draws, however it is only one test so it could be a coincidence. I holidayed games and changed batshuayi to a CAM with FMRTE
I'll test any other teams if you or anyone else has some suggestions
Test was done with the 1.2v incase anyone asks

Thank you for your feedback!
Your offensive performance is really strange, I'm using the tactic with Como (third division italian team which I managed to promote to Serie A) and my attacking efficiency is a lot better than yours. On the other side, defensive eff. has been worst than expected, probably because of my CBs performaces.

Attachments

• calendario.png
    calendario.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 212
  • def eff.png
    def eff.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 171
  • att eff.png
    att eff.png
    66 KB · Views: 126
@joshuat03 did you notice if IWBs performed good? As an alternative you can switch them with FBs with support role.

I guess tactic tested with FB's and it is extremely good looking with FB's. You don't need to change them to IWB i guess. :)

@joshuat03 did you notice if IWBs performed good? As an alternative you can switch them with FBs with support role.
i holidayed the season so i’m not sure, i was going to play through a season with someone to see how it performs in game, but i can assume the iwb’s will play better in game as they will essentially play as central midfielders going forward

I guess tactic tested with FB's and it is extremely good looking with FB's. You don't need to change them to IWB i guess. :)

Could be something to switch depending on the opposite team, in holiday tests IWBs perform slightly better at the moment