Resource icon

4114sirjur

Mad how the 352 got traction while this is by far my more enjoyable tactic :D

Love you beautiful peeps.

Mad how the 352 got traction while this is by far my more enjoyable tactic :D

Love you beautiful peeps.

Guess this one needs some love too then! I think the shape of the 3-5-2 gets a lot of interest, but the results here look just as impressive. Gave it a test with Atleti - not pulling up any trees in the cups (at least in this test) but in the league it's lethal. A couple of 7-0s, plenty of high scoring wins and 30+ goals for both Felix and Morata as advanced forwards. If I get a chance I'll give it a test with some other teams, it'd be interesting to see how it performed with sub-top sides.
atleti overview.png
atleti results1.png
atleti results2.png

Thanks again mate! Sub-top teams I found struggled with it.

I've since started using these AIs every match - have helped defensively a fair whack, conceding less.

46f3c3af4e07639f497d48cacfbc3b88.png

Haha, four of my goals were corners tbf. Think I've got them figured out now, putting em away for fun.
Lol, step 1 -> but James Ward-Prowse. Step 2 -> get him on corner duty, put your biggest slabhead on near post and instruct JWP to aim at near post = win. 🤣

Lol, step 1 -> but James Ward-Prowse. Step 2 -> get him on corner duty, put your biggest slabhead on near post and instruct JWP to aim at near post = win. 🤣

Haha, essentially but I've banged my three tallest at the near post. AI just can't compute.

7f669b04789bc163821ae9c30ce2a66b.png

Ooof my brain that likes realism just hates that, lol. Only one player back for the counters, Geez. But as long as it works. *shrugs*

This is outrageous, to see your players running forward as they do when you break is soo fun to watch - only played a few games but it's a banger !
played Man City first leg CL semis 1-0 down instantly with multiple failed attacks on their end within first 15 .. changed from NUT JOB ATTACKING to just regular attacking and won the game a mesely 5-1

have also used your 352 and that real good to look at, i think mostly bcos i dont ever play 3 at back but it looks great hahaha. seeing opposition be so clueless that the only thing they know what to do is to thunder it upfield, makes me smirk

Da Iawn (well done), good Sirjur

Happy you like it mate!

I leave it on stupid attacking as I love playing heart attack football lol