Resource icon

41212 DIAMOND DawidPL

Even if they are similar i don't mind, what i post is for people to use them. I am posting many tactics and stuff and doesn't mean i "own" the shape or stuff like that.
i'm i correct this shape was created by somebody else in the begining of fm 23 and it was not even in top 20. after patch everybody started using it so it's hard to say that somebody "owns" some shape or anything like that.
I was using this shape in october and i'm not saying that I own this shape because there is soooo many peoples that are using that kind of tactic that nobody knows who "own's" this shape haha

i'm i correct this shape was created by somebody else in the begining of fm 23 and it was not even in top 20. after patch everybody started using it so it's hard to say that somebody "owns" some shape or anything like that.
I was using this shape in october and i'm not saying that I own this shape because there is soooo many peoples that are using that kind of tactic that nobody knows who "own's" this shape haha
I didn't even check it honestly, i don't even care about "shapes" and stuff :p

to be fair, both are **** tactics. Lots of people just chucking up random tactics....whenever i hub test them, they turn out to be useless, they just have a fancy name like "destroyer" or "nuclear force". Ridiculous

so why u say that u "own" this shape ;)
Your overall understanding of the language is even worst then mine :p. I've clearly said that i don't.
to be fair, both are **** tactics. Lots of people just chucking up random tactics....whenever i hub test them, they turn out to be useless, they just have a fancy name like "destroyer" or "nuclear force". Ridiculous
I will gladly be pleased to see how you "hub" test tactics, stop spam to another topic and learn how to play before to criticize other tactics, o wait fresh news you can learn how to make a tactic your own so you won't complain that much.

Your overall understanding of the language is even worst then mine :p. I've clearly said that i don't.

I will gladly be pleased to see how you "hub" test tactics, stop spam to another topic and learn how to play before to criticize other tactics, o wait fresh news you can learn how to make a tactic your own so you won't complain that much.

you build 20 tactics a day. All nonsense

Plaese be a bit constructive, either create a god like tactic and win all the games, otherwise you are just another sucker downloads tac off other people.....
it's not weird that other peoples post almost the same tactics but they have "****" results in tactic testing system but when somebody use them they are WAY better than this "god" tactics from @DeliciousStory. And u 20 tactics per day only works when u test them or when they are tested on TFF's 75 Siblings.WEIRD

it's not weird that other peoples post almost the same tactics but they have "****" results in tactic testing system but when somebody use them they are WAY better than this "god" tactics from @DeliciousStory. And u 20 tactics per day only works when u test them or when they are tested on TFF's 75 Siblings.WEIRD
I don't understand if you are flaming me or arena or your self ?_? are you claiming that your tactics are way better then mine but for some reason they keep not scoring good enough on test leagues around the web?
If i am not mistaken even here on base my tactics were first and on other sites as well, so whats the point? You can even download my test league and run test of your tactics your self if you think there is something weird go on.
And the one is giving god titles to his tactics is you not me, so fly down dude. And imagine the only tactic of yours did decent was using my set pieces as well.

If you need lessons about PI/TI you are free to ask, and btw if you don't understand english or you are using google translator, learn to how use it because we were defending you by the dude claimed your tactic were **** as well :)

The only thing weird here is you trying to claim something that is out of the world.

Maybe is just a case that most of the tactics are based on the template i've builded :)

Last edited:
I don't understand if you are flaming me or arena or your self ?_? are you claiming that your tactics are way better then mine but for some reason they keep not scoring good enough on test leagues around the web?
If i am not mistaken even here on base my tactics were first and on other sites as well, so whats the point? You can even download my test league and run test of your tactics your self if you think there is something weird go on.
And the one is giving god titles to his tactics is you not me, so fly down dude. And imagine the only tactic of yours did decent was using my set pieces as well.

If you need lessons about PI/TI you are free to ask, and btw if you don't understand english or you are using google translator, learn to how use it because we were defending you by the dude claimed your tactic were **** as well :)

The only thing weird here is you trying to claim something that is out of the world.

Maybe is just a case that most of the tactics are based on the template i've builded :)
haha good joke bro. almost all "temples" u build i was putting into internet months before u even started posting so that was funny.

i did few test with your tactics and they never as good as u show them on your test. that's very weird tbh

haha good joke bro. almost all "temples" u build i was putting into internet months before u even started posting so that was funny.

i did few test with your tactics and they never as good as u show them on your test. that's very weird tbh

Show me dates and let's see :)

Pretty sure you don't even know what you talking about, go back to your cave. So that's why i did find the set pieces i was re-working inside your 4132? Weird is you can't even read, you can't even understand and you can't even copy properly, but somehow there is a cospiracy against you all around the web regarding the test results?
I will wait your data release about your "template",if you want i can even show you what's are the results of your random builds as well.
Since you consider a vacation attendible results that's show what you are on about.

If you don't know what templates means go to google and stop being stupid because is just going bad for you.

P.S. Since you can't really understand, it's not like i care if you copy or not, but is funny that you are just trying to say that FM-Base/Arena/Gamers/HUB are corrupted on their test results somehow. I would think twice before stating something like that.

Or at least ask to anyone that can traslate it for you, because you are totaly embarassing your self.

u set pieces are one of the worst i was ever using. never get over 5 goals with my CB with them. random one from internet was way better and vvd scored 17 goals so what u talking about. i always use the same set pieces for my tactics so nice joke bro. u forget to take pils today? i don't care about any result from websites where 10 peoples put the same tactic and there is different results so that just show that this test are irrelevant.

i post tactics on internet since FM 20 and all of them u can find on my Youtube or discord. for this year i upload tactic for every possible formation in the game with good or the best possible results for specific formation. u started posting 20 tactics per day since december and u think that u discovered all of them where 90% of them are copy from other peoples haha probably none of your tactics are yours

u set pieces are one of the worst i was ever using. never get over 5 goals with my CB with them. random one from internet was way better and vvd scored 17 goals so what u talking about. i always use the same set pieces for my tactics so nice joke bro. u forget to take pils today? i don't care about any result from websites where 10 peoples put the same tactic and there is different results so that just show that this test are irrelevant.

i post tactics on internet since FM 20 and all of them u can find on my Youtube or discord. for this year i upload tactic for every possible formation in the game with good or the best possible results for specific formation. u started posting 20 tactics per day since december and u think that u discovered all of them where 90% of them are copy from other peoples haha probably none of your tactics are yours
hi i was just wondering what tactic you would go for if you had to choose one to trust to make you most successful in your saves thank you