Perfect 2018

i18ZBdM.png

A perfect year with France with a great win against Germany !

Hi Folks,

Just leaving these here, definitely not tested properly, use it as a starting point.

2948539-20181019-8Fp9S8.png

2948540-20181019-C2SUV3.png

And a custom view, just copy to the game installation folder (data folder) to the 'views' folder and import while on squad view in-game.

2948541-20181019-3bhPzw.jpg

Good gaming experience to you guys throughout this year!

Cheers

Hi Zyn - the 4123 IF Wide you created is a very good starting point - my immediate reaction to it is its very solid in defence and plenty of dangerous in attack - I haven't tried your other tactics but since you released them as well I imagine they have shown some good things for you - I recommend the 4123 IF Wide for anyone who likes that formation which I believe is many

Cheers mate

Good to see you back.

Hi Zyn - the 4123 IF Wide you created is a very good starting point - my immediate reaction to it is its very solid in defence and plenty of dangerous in attack - I haven't tried your other tactics but since you released them as well I imagine they have shown some good things for you - I recommend the 4123 IF Wide for anyone who likes that formation which I believe is many

Cheers mate

I did not get same like results with AC Milan too, weird

Cheers mate

Nice to see you posting a bit again mate :)

Agreed that 4123 looks interresting, now we just need a good 4231 too to suit those nice AMs like Dybala - yes did start out with a Juventus save

I'am asking just of curiosity for 433 tactic. Poacher would be better indeed AF?

gimme this tactic please,i'm ur big fan bro. i love fm2017 smuggler tactic. best of the best strikerless tactic ever.