tafsy

Reaction score
Hello
I've made this tactic and used it with Manchester United. I would like people to test it if possible, maybe come up with tips to make this tactic even better. It works wonder for me, and I hope it does for you aswell. I've played every iteration of FM and always made some really good 433 tactics. I have a feeling that this is no revolutionary tactic and maybe how I conduct myself in media/towards players is how I win most of my matches, thats why I hope more people can test my tactic.

I made this in my second season with United. I've won PL every season, reached final of CL every season and one all of them except for one. In my third season, well it speaks for itself. I won everything except fa cup/league cup but I went far into those competitions aswell.
View attachment 23271
View attachment 23274
View attachment 23273
View attachment 23272
Pogba was my best performer with 25 goals in 42 matches and another 11 assists ontop of that. He got all the awards, best player etc etc.
View attachment 23270

My corner tactics are still under development, I haven't figured out this yet.
This was roughly my first team throughout my third season. I used Rashford quite a lot, but as my players tend to cross a lot if think its better with a striker that has better heading. Though, most my goals came from outside of the 16 yard, there's a lot of space for the striker to go in behind so a combination of good heading and speed is favourable.
View attachment 23275

Training and stuff I left for my coaches to fix. You setup for each player individually which position they should train in. I tend to use the shout demand more quite a lot, especially if you are not scoring or trailing. Some games I have as little as 30% possession, but my defending is so good that you kill them on the counter.

I hope you try and give me some feedback, maybe tweak it to the better. Enjoy!
If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

I would like to add that in my first season I used the standard gegenpress tactic and throughout my second season I created this tactic.