This is a good one :

a.jpg

b.jpg

I can see it's been tested but I can't seem to find the results. Please can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

I can see it's been tested but I can't seem to find the results. Please can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

It got 14 points, it's strange, because for me it's the best tactic. I don't know what's wrong with this tests, i can't make the so called "best tactics" work, from here and TFF's 75 Siblings.
That's why i test myself some of the tactics, and this one is the best for me.
None of Knap & TFFs gave me this kind of results, don't understand why ppl say those are the best.
As an example, used Sicilian, the so called best tactic, and got fired in 3 saves, can't make it work, but this one is ???

It got 14 points, it's strange, because for me it's the best tactic. I don't know what's wrong with this tests, i can't make the so called "best tactics" work, from here and TFF's 75 Siblings.
That's why i test myself some of the tactics, and this one is the best for me.
None of Knap & TFFs gave me this kind of results, don't understand why ppl say those are the best.
As an example, used Sicilian, the so called best tactic, and got fired in 3 saves, can't make it work, but this one is ???
I have the same problem,tested all of those tactics called THE BEST from the test and I am not happy at all...
I really dont understand why they got such a good rating...

I have the same problem,tested all of those tactics called THE BEST from the test and I am not happy at all...
I really dont understand why they got such a good rating...
Anything 13 and up is generally good and they may have got such a good rating just because they were the most consistant against varied formations. I think that's why 442/442DM does so well since it's very well balanced while a 4123 like this can lack a cutting edge with a sole striker. Either way this is generally pretty solid for me!