4132/4312 tweak of gladiator and sir goalalot

Do you play left footed striker on the right of the two and vice versa ??

A few questions. Do you make adjustments based on opponent formation? Would you recommend these over the Gladiator V1 tweaks you posted in the other thread? They have been working very well for me. Lastly, are there any specific attributes you look for in a certain role? For example crossing for wingers or workrate for strikers? Thanks!

A few questions. Do you make adjustments based on opponent formation? Would you recommend these over the Gladiator V1 tweaks you posted in the other thread? They have been working very well for me. Lastly, are there any specific attributes you look for in a certain role? For example crossing for wingers or workrate for strikers? Thanks!
No adjustment based on formation, this is the same tactic with only changed dm position to dlp, wingers are very important get best u can stamina crossing pace, they works best when they know how to atack and defend

Any players that fit this tactic and who takes set pieces ?? Must say this is an amazing tactic great work

Any players that fit this tactic and who takes set pieces ?? Must say this is an amazing tactic great work

just try to get the best players u can for each position, im usually get my asitants to do my transfers for me( yes im that lazy), i never set set piece takers

Just took a look at this as I loved the original tweak you did. The throw ins dont look correct compared to others that use rego's great throw in setup.

Hmm, i think its all same as chrissy using, some of his,tffs and regos

It seems to have shuffled everyone over to one side. I think rego had the fix the 442 Rob tactics in a similar way.

Should also add I tried dragging the positions of the players about but couldn't replicate the same positions

AFCW league one:
tactic used 4132 control home and away
View attachment 1206615

championship:
tactic used 4132 counter(heavy underdog) all away and home vs 1-10, 11-24 control
View attachment 1206616

premier league so far:
tactic used 4132 counter(heavy underdog) all away games vs 6-20, defensive 1-5.at home control 10-20, counter 1-9
View attachment 1206617

all transfers and training done by my assistants:
View attachment 1206618

Nice work..How was your 3rd season n Prem? I generally find you can romp your way up the leagues with any stable tactic as long as you change mentality as required but it's the 3rd season in Prem when big teams go bussy I find the real test for any tactic..