4132 Attacking Formation

Willster

Reaction score
Here is my tactic extensively tested and used with various teams to great effect. Please feel free to try and leave any feedback.

Chelsea.jpg
[/IMG]

Chelsea-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Attached Formation File for Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?jjnmwtozyll

Seems i am desperate for a tactic to work i am adapting yours. Problem is i not got many games left to save my head! M y next game is united at home followed by chelsea. If your formation is anything to go by i hopefully can get 4 points at least here as im crying out for a win......or a goal for that matter :)

Well i got a shock 3-2 win over united which is quite something seens as i havent won in 12 games! However did lose the following 2-0 to chelsea......remains to see if this formation will save my job

Nice one mate beating United, stick with it I have only lost 5games in 2 seasons with this formation.

Willster

it depends wot tactic the opposition are usin
it suited UTD as they use the wings u must have dominated midfield yet chelsea play a more compact game in midfield so they would have over powered you
5 games in 2 wot signings u think done you well

Tactic has been removed guys sorry for the inconvenience. Forgot to save the files when I was doing some housekeeping.

Willster

i use a very similar tactic, its doing wonders for my team, 2 promotions in 2 seasons!

can you just post the tactic here, and also the team instructions...most of us would prefer to see those before downloading the tactic. thanks, and please post the screenies of the team instructions and tactic itself

can anyone that has downloaded that tactic...please just take a screen shot of tactic and team instructions, im really mad now as my liverpool team just cant win...its impossible to win, and im frustrated..im going insane i just need a tactic

Sorry fella I deleted it off my system. Try downloading my other tactic in the downloads section.

Willster

none of them work because you did something wrong on adobe reader:( thats what it says for me