Resource icon

4141 Goal Machine 22.3 (Zaz - Blue 4.0 Tweak) FM23 Re-Release

Brother where can I find this testing league?

This tactic is 100% cheating - signing the right players (wide players with good passing, SS with pace + OTB + shooting) is the backbone to success !

Hi mate, played your original 4141 and managed 2nd or 3rd with afcb in the pl first season.

I play on xbox, would you mind publishing screenshots of this latest tweak please, I'm still using your tactic from before this update thread...

****Edited to say, I installed Fm23 demo edition on my pc and downloaded your tweak tactic file. Went through all player/team instructions.
In case anyone is wondering like I was, the only change I could see was the 'Out of Possession' defensive shape changing to sit deeper - see attached

1674534955018.png

Last edited:
haha this tactic literally is cheating,I just load this tactic and this is happen(one day training lol) , my team literally potato there is no way I can beat FC København

Attachments

• FH Hafnarfjörður v FC København_ Review.png
    FH Hafnarfjörður v FC København_ Review.png
    482.2 KB · Views: 1,032
BU TAKTİĞİ FM2021 DE DENEYEBİLİRMİYİM , HİLELİ TAKTİK ÇALIŞIR MI

BU TAKTİĞİ FM2021 DE DENEYEBİLİRMİYİM , HİLELİ TAKTİK ÇALIŞIR MI

According to Google translate ...

'CAN I TRY THIS TACTIC IN FM 2021, DOES THE TACTICAL WORK?'

I'm no expert but not sure its good idea as think a few instructions have changed in versions, plus match engine has 'evolved' so id lookup 21 tactics...

‐-------------
Anyway I'm 4 years into Bournemouth save, set to win pl 2nd year on trot.

Is there a tweak to make this formation more resolute (well, better) in tough away games, because although over course of season winning league is immense for a club like Bournemouth, I have no faith going into CL knock out games versus big clubs,, or away to man City, Man U or Liverpool in league.

Regularly get absolutely smashed aside in embarrassing fashion 3-0, 4-1, 5-2 etc) usually with defenders, goal keepers(good to leading pl level players...) tapping it around and behaving like morons/Sunday league players more frequently all of a sudden in build up to conceding

Perhaps I'll use another tactic for these away games that's more suited to these matches. Otherwise, it's extremely effective!!

Last edited:
haha this tactic literally is cheating,I just load this tactic and this is happen(one day training lol) , my team literally potato there is no way I can beat FC København

It's a good tactic, but not sure I'd say its cheating. Still get doled out tla few hammerings per season, despite having excellent team of leading/world class players in the PL.

Defenders rarely hit 7.0 over the season, unless they're a CB that heads home a load of corners...

I think that's the way in general for fm23 though, no tactic immune to that this year??

i play on ipad can u share player instruction and set piece? thanks. love all ur tactic

This tactic is working great for me, currently top of the league with Everton. Will anything change with the new update released today? I hope the tactic is just as strong