Resource icon

4141 Goal Machine 22.3 (ZaZ - Blue 4.0 Tweak)

Amazing tactic first game with this tactic, will upload more against better teams.
firstgamewith.jpg

Can u read?

First game..

After 15 matches i post new screen.

Tactic is OP

Update 1: After 16 games..
Update 2: Champion after 33 games in LaLiga

Attachments

• 16games.jpg
    16games.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 873
  • championafter33gamesplayed.jpg
    championafter33gamesplayed.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 860
Last edited:
Can u read?

First game..

After 15 matches i post new screen.

Tactic is OP

Update: Screenshot

I don't understand who tests tactic with top teams and shows results, it drives me crazy. Probably using Barca you will have same results with any tactics,I'm just saying that is not reliable. Anyway thanks for your job.

I don't understand who tests tactic with top teams and shows results, it drives me crazy. Probably using Barca you will have same results with any tactics,I'm just saying that is not reliable. Anyway thanks for your job.

I see what you mean, but in the latest update of FM22 with Transfer updates etc, what is a good team to test?

I see what you mean, but in the latest update of FM22 with Transfer updates etc, what is a good team to test?
Lad the fact you beat Karabakh 8-0 with barcelona especially on the updated squad roster with koundre , lewandowski etc is absolutely useless and meaningless even if its your first game and the tactic isn't learned at all. For instance , I won Every Single Throphy on barcelona using crackwaltz 1.7 first season, before the transfer updates on their old squad ( mind you yes I signed a few players in but I still had a squad far worse than what they have after this transfer window). To claim this tactic is op , at least repeat that and win every single throphy or at minimum la liga + cl first season.

On your other question: whats a good team to test well lets see... Pick any mid table side in la liga or premier league that more or less has players for this tactic like say..Everton? southampton or something and see how you do :p:D:ROFLMAO::unsure::unsure::sleep::ROFLMAO::geek:

Just find any side with media prection from like 15th to 7th ish in la liga premier league or even say Serie A and see what the tactic is about and show us ;) .. For instance vujevic has shown us that his tactics can win the premier league with fulham on 99pts can this tactic do this also :) ? Try Fulham and see , maybe thats a good side for you to try :unsure::unsure::eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::eek::unsure:🥳.
I'd like to see how this tactic fairs also , but I'm taking a break from fm at the moment but I am always entertained to see what results people get from different presumably fine and dandy tactics 🧐;)

ive tried this tactic with a weak team in the danish top league, i like the tactics and are getting good results, but it seems like the tactic runs a bit tired in the last third of the game.
often i lead by 4 or 3 goals, but ending with results like 4-3 or 4-4, so i would like to now if anyone has found a tweak to keep the score? i mean some waste time tactic when your leading by 2 or more goals, so you dont ending up with theese massive leads being caught up :S

Do you use any OI?
Lad I just happened to click your post history just out of curiousity and after I did I cant help but to cut to the Chase with you a bit:
1661999895716.png

To answer your question , No I don't believe zaz uses any OI's.
Although it's not mentioned for this particular tactic he mentioned for example in Blue 4.0 that he doesn't use any OI's.
1661999964494.png

I say that if a tactic doesn't explicitly describe the OI's it uses chances are the author of that tactic doesn't use them :eek:;):coffee::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Best tactic I've tested so far!

I'm using Arsenal with the latest squad and no transfer, playing with and without Instant Result.
Before this tactic, I've been using:
  • Super Korean's Reaper 2022 V2
  • Super Korean's Snow Halation V8
  • GYRFM's Swansalona V3
  • GYRFM's Goals Galore (this was nice but not a fan of the tactic's shape)
  • (Not a fan of Knap tactics since I prefer quality over quantity)
When using those tactics above, I lose 5 from 6 matches against the big 6, and some draw against some underdog teams.

And then I started using this tactic; you can see the result below. My team scored with ease in almost every match. And we demolished City with ease, while it was the other way around in the first meeting.

I hope you keep this tactic updated in the future :)

capture-20220913-074807.png