cragswfc

Reaction score
i got this tactic of twitter

its a 4141 having been promoted with my beloved Sheffield Wednesday i was struggling

i plugged it in after the 2-1 defeat to Leicester City

View attachment 1182596

I leave every thing to *** man and Coaches

View attachment 1182593

View attachment 1182594

View attachment 1182595

The Formation

View attachment 1182597

A few games vs big teams so if your a big team imagine the results

View attachment 1182598

View attachment 1182599

View attachment 1182600

Now the tactic

This tactic is from fmkorea.

https://www.fmkorea.com/1345176365

@lina the 'small team' one is for underdogs? or against smaller teams? i guess it's when you are the smaller one, right?

Last edited:
@lina the 'small team' one is for underdogs? or against smaller teams? i guess it's when you are the smaller one, right?

Sorry my English. This tactic for small clubs and intermediate clubs.

lipsiac4a3dfdfccc65d4a.png

lipsia1569cac889ad26e56.png

Thanks for uploading this tactic mate, and to the creator - its been working really well for me so far.
I tried a few others to start with and wasn't really happy with them. As an ex winger myself I hate inside forward and 3 striker tactics. I want crosses in the box from out wide dammit.

First test was with Celtic on the beta - not suprisinlgy won the domestic treble, actually suprisingly made it to the Champions League final in my first season. Lost out to Barcelona 1-0 in the final. Even against Liverpool, Chelsea, Dortmund and Athletico Madrid the tactic was amazing at home - most of these games were 2 or 3-0 wins.
Initially the striker takes a bit of time to get going but after about 6 or 7 games they start scoring for fun. Full backs end up with the best ratings almost every game.
( would post screenshots but my summer transfer business annoyed me so I deleted it )

Second test is currently ongoing with Lazio. Had a few silly draws in the league where I thought it was a good idea to rotate the whole squad and rest the main first team for bigger upcoming games.

View attachment 32220

Only defeat so far was an unlucky defeat at home to Juventus

View attachment 32219

Few recent displays and results

View attachment 32218
View attachment 32217
View attachment 32216

Also in the Italian cup final and going strong in the EURO cup.

If I can finish 2nd behind Juve, and maybe win a cup I will pretty happy with that considering the Lazio squad and money compared to other teams.
Then in the summer get rid of dead weight, bring in some of my own players and I beleive this tactic will be awesome

Last edited: