Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
1640721789733.png

Tactics working for me i don't have the right players for each position both my Wingers suck and my ST is still retraining to CM.

Also my squad is too small so i have to rotate with the various Scottish /Uefa2 Games, so i'm playing som bad players and still getting results.

Reaction score
What team are you? Your wingers need to be like Heung min Son types. I know you can't afford them types but i find this guy good
Naci Ünüvar from ajax

Reaction score
What team are you? Your wingers need to be like Heung min Son types. I know you can't afford them types but i find this guy good
Naci Ünüvar from ajax

Michael Olise who is good for the SPL. But the right handside is Garbage, i changed to the tactic after the transfer window so will take a few windows to get players to fit in due to being dirt poor. I'm still over achieving so i can't complain.

Reaction score
@cragswfc - How are you keeping players fresh? Mine are knackered after each game!
after each game check the ''condition '' of your players.Give the starting 10 (not the GK) at least 1 day rest from training.They will start from POOR or FAIR.After 1 day check again if anyone needs another 1 day rest.

Reaction score
how many goals for and conceeded in league
This is the final table, i played the first 28 games on holiday ,and when i realized that we have options for the title i managed by myself.
This tactic works but of course if you manage by yourself you will get better results.

Attachments

Reaction score
This is the final table, i played the first 28 games on holiday ,and when i realized that we have options for the title i managed by myself.
This tactic works but of course if you manage by yourself you will get better results.
thankyou and its a great acheivement eitherway well done