1.png

2.png

Tested with Man UYtd (easier team I know but its my go to test team). Every match has been played, no holiday or Instant result. Set pieces taken by whoever is your strongest.

As ever with this FM - pace is key.

Early days but this tactic is looking promising. Shame it's not getting some more love. I'll post some results soon

Early days but this tactic is looking promising. Shame it's not getting some more love. I'll post some results soon

Please do mate. I've ran it in three tests, Almeria, Rangers and Wolves and its been great in all of them. I juat don't like spamming my own threads with updates and no other posts!

I'm going to test it this afternoon in holiday mode.
Have you already tried to move back the two AMs to CMs with attacking duties?

Holiday tested with an underdog team - Crystal Palace. Sadly this did not work well with them ending the season 19th 5 points away from safety. I would imagine lack of suitable players probably was main cause as they were within top 10 of scoring, just conceded too many in the sim.

Here's a couple of holiday tests, frozen players.

Attachments

• 4150 test1.png
    4150 test1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 211
  • 4150 test2.png
    4150 test2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 208
I'm going to test it this afternoon in holiday mode.
Have you already tried to move back the two AMs to CMs with attacking duties?
I dont think it will have the same effecr as you will isolate the front three.

Its a tactic that works off playing each match, building morale, team talks, praising players, building a squad to fit etc. The ME if you holiday or instant result will just see 2cbs and overload you otherwise.

this tactic performs insanely well for me! i score like a mad man and defensively its so good as well!

i just had a really bad streak of games (i honestly dont know why!) i highly recommend your tactic tho!

i've made some minor tweaks (role + position) that atleast for me made it defensively even more efficient.

in ten games i let the opponent shoot on my goal 10 times 2(bayern)-3(dortmund)-1-3 (online game 4231 counter attack gegenpress)-1 others were 0 shots

Attachments

• 4 1 1 4 Fidelitas.fmf
    43.4 KB · Views: 83
Ignore the fact I lost the league (Canadian league is bonkers). Massive overachievement as predicted 6th. It's going strong with the Canadian national side as well. On track to qualify for the World Cup

Canadian Premier League_ Stages-2.png

Getting dominant now with an average, small squad. Qualified for the World Cup with Canada and finished in a credible 3rd place in the group. This tactic really needs some more love

Canadian Premier League_ Stages-3.png

Really really glad its working out for you mate. I took over Lille in 15th December of first season and won Ligue 1 on last day of the season, Europa League and the French Cup. Once it clicks with the team it plays great dominant football, its just not an instant plug and play like many seem to look for.

By far my favourite formation I've created.

How is it defensively? It looks like it could be fun offensively.

How is it defensively? It looks like it could be fun offensively.
Its fine imo, there will be games where the opposition score a few as it plays a very high defensive line (for example I lost to a far superior Bayern 4-0 where Sane and Bailey tore me to pieces with their pace) but in general its very solid.