42 unbeaten and beaten by a lower leage team

boffey1986

Reaction score
just had agreat run of 42 game winning streak with my man united team. rooney has been on fire got 34 goals for me. I was knocked out of the cup by bury.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else. I can understand if it was like arsenal or chlski but bury lol

i was 49 game unbeaten with arsenal 1 more and i beat wenger then i lost in 89th minute to portsmouth from an own goal. gutted.

it is gutting to say the least what made it worse following game in the prem against spurs won 4-0. it's such a great game yet so frustrating at times

aha you have to roll with the punches though mate, its not the amount of games you go unbeaten, its the trophies that count

just had agreat run of 42 game winning streak with my man united team. rooney has been on fire got 34 goals for me. I was knocked out of the cup by bury.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else. I can understand if it was like arsenal or chlski but bury lol

Actually yes, I was 36 games through the season. 31 victories - 5 draws - 0 losses. I get to QPR who were already relegated and they beat me. So my unbeaten season was tarnished. I feel your pain.