Starting from my 4114 strikerless formation, Iworked out this sort of 442 in two similar versions.

First one is a strikerless and CMless tactic, it works better with subtop teams.
Second one s exactly the same except for the fact I moved one of the SS forward, converting him in AF. It seems this change makes the tactic more suitable for underdog teams.

Tactical style has not changed, it's still an high pressing - high tempo tactic with shorter pass.

I'm going to share also a screenshot of the excel file with some stats for both the tactics.

Please share your thoughts if you try them :)

strikerless version

Attachments

• 20210216171840_1.jpg
    20210216171840_1.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 728
strikerless version

thank you for your test!
Weel I have to say I expected something better, Verona should be a middle table team in pre season prediction.
It this a plug-in tactic holiday test?

thank you for your test!
Weel I have to say I expected something better, Verona should be a middle table team in pre season prediction.
It this a plug-in tactic holiday test?
Yes holiday only... Im not sure about there media pred, i think is 14th.

Just uploaded also the version with a striker, AF instead of an SS.

In the overview section there's the tactic screenshot.

@Liam How can I make selectable which version to download from the DL button in the upper right of the page?
Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Here's an update from my career with Como (Italian third division team)

I'm using my 4222 tactic with the striker (AF) since the match against Udinese won 2-0.

como fixtures.png

thx for tacs. which one of you suggest more stable, i am playing new carrier for galatasaray

thx for tacs. which one of you suggest more stable, i am playing new carrier for galatasaray

I'd go with the tactic with the striker, unless you have two players that can play in the SS role and are very fast and good at dribbling.

Anyway I'd suggest to train both tactics just in case you need to switch them

Update from my career, seems like my team has learnt the tactic now

como fixtures.png

standing como.png

I tweaked your tactic for my Borussia Dortmund team

Works wonders for me

Attachments

• 41311 mornon.fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 174

Works wonders for me

thank you for your tweak! I'm still testing all my previous tactics with this new patch and results are a little more inconsistent.
Surely I'm going to give your version a try today and I'll post result here :)

Works wonders for me

I tested your tweak, it works really well with strong teams but a little worse with underdog.
Changing passing style to standard seems also a good idea, still testing it thou :)

thank you for your tweak! I'm still testing all my previous tactics with this new patch and results are a little more inconsistent.
Surely I'm going to give your version a try today and I'll post result here :)

Ok Ok, i'm testing it on last patch with my Chealsea testing save.
Gonna post screens and results soon ;)