Hey @mornon ,

IWB should be with inverted legs or no difference?

I have to say they run to cross line and overlap both wingers more often than I expected, at least in the career I'm playing atm.
Considering that, I'd say the best option is to find players with a decent use of both feet, so they don't lose time when they reach the byline and don't act weirds when move in a narrow position in midifield.
I know it sounds quite obviuos, but in a fast tempo tactic moving the ball on the strong foot can open your team to a fast break, especially when the opponent tends to bring pressure on your players

Just posted an update of the 4222 strikerless.
I switched DMs with DLPs and increased passing style to Standard.

4222 dlp.png

Here's a fast comparison between the old version from previous patch, and the new test I did, included the tweak suggested from @marle85

excel comparison.png

Last edited:
Start of the new season with the new 4222 dlp.
Unlucky defeat against Chelsea and Inter at the beginning, then the tactic unleashed his potential :)
4222 dlp start season.png

Testing the " 42211 omg a striker Mornon " with Chelsea in 21.3 version :)
Here are the results ! Very good job and almost everything won !

Capture d’écran (138).png

Capture d’écran (135).png

Capture d’écran (140).png

Capture d’écran (139).png

Capture d’écran (140)_LI.jpg

Capture d’écran (141).png

Mid season update, we got revenge on Inter!

4222 dlp mid season.png

Tested on 21.3 in begining of the game with Borussia Monchengladbach.
Thsi is not the same results ! :oops::cry: :(

View attachment 544561

It seems that the striker tactic is performing worst for underdog teams after the last patch.
I tried to plug in the DLP strikerless version and tested it on holidays:

bor mon.png

Hello Hello Everyone! Would you say that the tweak from marle85 is overall the best version for the new patch?

Hello Hello Everyone! Would you say that the tweak from marle85 is overall the best version for the new patch?

I cannot tell if it's the best, it surely works extremely well with big team!

Here's the test I did, as you can see it's superb with top table team, probably because it put more effort on attacking, but the strikerless tactic is better with underdog.

excel comparison.png

Fast update on my career... the most bitter end possible...

Had an incredible season but FC Inter managed to overtop me by one single point... So I checked the expected points standing just to discover that they got an unbeliveable +21 :(
Here's some screenshot

4222 dlp end season fixt.png

4222 dlp end season.png
serie A xp.png

Did you make it work with the striker for underdog, because I just like that tactics :)
i'd like to test another striker version with F9, I hope to find the time to do it :)

Did a holiday test with 7 teams, all overachieved or had excellent trophy winning seasons! What an update!!

Check them out on RDF's discord server!