Guru

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION
Firstly, you should know that even if the tactic was tested with great success on lesser & bigger teams, it might not work with yours depending on the players you have as it is still FM & football :D

TACTIC PRESENTATION
b2e3aa8b5255da496c771bdab90f72f2.png

ec0d953ed80f779c43135d62332aa5b0.png

9c74d5d81e68b7f7e9b130f59ebfcebd.png

Solide defense & strong offense, that's the motto behind this tactique. As you will see soon enough while playing it, the goals come from anywhere ! Basically anyone is prone to scoring a couple each game. The drawback from that is that you might not have a striker with 80+ goals / season, but a strong forward will still be able to get 1/game on average. Add the that the throw-ins & the corners and you'll have the ability to turn anyone on your team into a 15+ goals/season wonder, regardless of their position on the pitch (H)

There are no OIs involved (I don't use them, but of course, feel free to do so ;))

PLAYERS
Most of the player profiles to look for are pretty standard. There are a few things you should look for however.

Volante : The trickiest for the end. You can actually play various types of players as Volante (pretty much any CM actually) more physique oriented ones, or more technical players, or even more defensive. There are a few key attributes in my opinion to make it work in this tactic. The two most important to me are Work Rate & Tackling. If a decent 12+ Tackling will do, you might wanna look for 15+ Work Rate. After that, obviously, stamina is a big part of the player & his passing, vision will have a lot to do with his performances. Bonus if he’s good at long shots.

CORNERS
Corners are setup short, make sure that no one is setup as a corner taker for extra efficiancy ;)

RESULTS
055153fc7ccc85a02890a593f496c189.png

5f2c2ed63cc251752d7fa76531b53f3b.png

53952c5ecb0658aed2be4447d93354ab.png

And find me on twitter here : https://twitter.com/FM_Guru88

Whats your team you are playing with?
Your results are tvey from the first season?

I start tested with Fulham (2023)not strong squad in this moment but tactic is look good.Impresions came soon :)

Interesting, I'll try in my next season :)
IF should be inverted?

Not necessarily. I don't mind it that much tbh. Makes a difference for some wingers, doesn't for others, really depends on the player.

Whats your team you are playing with?
Your results are tvey from the first season?
Results shown were with Monaco, not on the first year, but they are pretty much alike regardless on other teams / first season. For ex : I just played the first half of the first season as Marseille on stream earlier, plugged the tactic, didn't touch the team (updated team, so I don't even have a semi-decent striker & my defense sucks ***)

f0121e62a2b2f80a7cdb0a2ce41156f7.png

i try with Fulham VS Arsenal...and ''impresion''is verry bad!
Lose 2-1
Atemps Fulham 2 Arsenal 41
Clear chanse Fulham 0 Arsenal 5

Not necessarily. I don't mind it that much tbh. Makes a difference for some wingers, doesn't for others, really depends on the player.

Results shown were with Monaco, not on the first year, but they are pretty much alike regardless on other teams / first season. For ex : I just played the first half of the first season as Marseille on stream earlier, plugged the tactic, didn't touch the team (updated team, so I don't even have a semi-decent striker & my defense sucks ***)

f0121e62a2b2f80a7cdb0a2ce41156f7.png

Mate i saw part of your stream earlier! could you share your team trainings schedules plz? :)

Is not only one game....I play 13 game
Win 2 Bournemounth VS Fulham 1-2 Fulham VS Leicster 3-2
Draw 4
Lose 7
Goals diffrent 24-37 (-13)

Is not only one game....I play 13 game
Win 2 Bournemounth VS Fulham 1-2 Fulham VS Leicster 3-2
Draw 4
Lose 7
Goals diffrent 24-37 (-13)
I thought that this tactic works less well here, but I see that some of them too.

Tactic looks super promising! Just one query, I'm testing with Schalke and I've noticed when the opposition defend the corner, they quickly clear the ball to an unmarked striker in my half and have a one and one shot with my goalkeeper. Happened three times in one particular game. Should I drop my line? Or change anything else?

Tactic looks super promising! Just one query, I'm testing with Schalke and I've noticed when the opposition defend the corner, they quickly clear the ball to an unmarked striker in my half and have a one and one shot with my goalkeeper. Happened three times in one particular game. Should I drop my line? Or change anything else?

Did you make sure that there aren't set piece takers assigned for your corners?

Correct, I made sure, but it seems everybody is up for it and as soon as the opposition clears long, their striker is all by himself.

Is your taker one of the two wingbacks by any chance?

One of the 3 that's setup as "go forward" I'd say is your best bet then