Thought id try the tactic out. just loaded a small database and turned off first window signings. as you can see, its done pretty well for the first half of the season. Solid defensively, goals from all around. Going to see how it gets on with a lesser team like Cardiff

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This is superb. Especially cos the build is simple and not gimmicky. You have an understanding of the match engine and you have built a beautiful tactic

Mate i saw part of your stream earlier! could you share your team trainings schedules plz? :)

I do have the files available on my discord, it's a bit effy to share otherwise, since it's 9 differents schedules. Idk if I can upload a mediafire link here or if I should screenshot every program individually. Lemme know what floats your boat and I'll see how can I proceed ;)

I love this tactic. I have been stuck on the tff gladiator now since may and this is a new and fresh set of pace

Does this tactic use any exploits like long throw ins?

Finished the season with Arsenal, won the league comfortably, but as you can see, the wheels seemed to come off during the end with a few draws and losses.
still a good tactic though, and impressive with a very average arsenal team.
Leno won the golden glove, and even more amazing Holding won player of the season and young player of the season.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Is not only one game....I play 13 game
Win 2 Bournemounth VS Fulham 1-2 Fulham VS Leicster 3-2
Draw 4
Lose 7
Goals diffrent 24-37 (-13)
I just did a quick test as Fulham, just pluging the tactic & I let my *** man do the season. It's not bad actually.
d6b9215739fceba9a9c1592e34cf5851.png

34ec638ae1fde0d8de573dfe7b8ee6be.png

c9d30ec241b48e46f2e1058e0ce45b24.png

96729d5391eb39055b12212215fcc200.png

It is not insane by any means, but definitely not bad considering the team I'd say. Are you sure you had a pre-season decent enough ? with enough friendlies to start the actual season with a good understanding of the tactic for your players ? Do you tweak it in games perhaps ?

Does this tactic use any exploits like long throw ins?
It does have the long throws setup. But feel free to just turn it off, it shouldn't change the outcome too much ;)

Tnx for info and resultat...but friend i play manager from 2005...try many of tactics but from first impress this one is more than bad....I will try again new campagnie from pre-season tot 18 game and i will post here.
Tnx anyway
Regards

Well, I didn't mean to downplay your ability to play the game, was just wondering how you had bad results with it when my *** man doesn't. Hence the questions about how did you manage your save ;) I hope it works for you the second time, should it not, well... There's more than enough tactics around to suit your needs I assume ^^

Tactic so bad!

attachment.php

attachment.php

:p

Good job man! Only transfer I did was Hakim Ziyech because I did not have a proper AMR.

Check in the middle club, you will be surprised how this tactic can be bad.

:S what team did you test it with ? As you can see just above, I had, with the *** man, some pretty decent results at Fulham, that are expected to be 18th...
****, even Cardiff is doing alright
6d93dc14aac38d5d07b532a39966a543.png

And they were expected 20th.
I assume "middle clubs" would do pretty good. Which one did you have troubles with ?

People say it's a bad tactic because they do not win the league with Fulham in the first season!
This is a good tactic with realistic results, had enough of the 442 tactics for this year.

Good job to the creator ??????

Nobody not say that tactic is not goed because not win in the ligue.I try 13 game and say what is happend.But now i start new season with same team and i share here what is happend.
I respect any one who made tactic and spend time for another work or not that is not so import.

Love it dude,works with lower league football as well. Managing Niki Volou C division Greek. Big ups.