Really good tactic with nice football to match. With my corners they seem to just be going to an unmarked DL or DR to shoot with their weaker foot or Volante who can't shoot. Any suggestions? Otherwise really impressed. Thanks

This is similar to what I'm playing in Lille... they have two great DMs that are great at the Volante role. I play a short passing game... but I see this could really work well with all the young speed they have up front. I'm going to give this a try :)

its actually a decent tactic , if you want a change from 4-4-2 and similar tactics then this is not bad to try

Guys, how many goals do u score via corners and throw ins?
And how much time does it take to make tactic work?

Tried this tactic out ....10 games in and my 2 strikers have only manage to score 4 goals in total. any suggestions to how i can have them scoring more? .....

Tried this tactic out ....10 games in and my 2 strikers have only manage to score 4 goals in total. any suggestions to how i can have them scoring more? .....

Every 4231 tactic has this problem , dont know why probably the match engine. the strange thing is that u score more with 433 with two IF.

Every 4231 tactic has this problem , dont know why probably the match engine. the strange thing is that u score more with 433 with two IF.

I'll try testing a 4-3-3 tactic and see.... I was using Gladiator and my strikers scoring over 20/30...and thats each striker.(rotating between 3)...lol

So thought id try this with a very strong team(Barca) and domestically it dominated BUT let me down big time in the Champs League!!! somehow getting ko'd by Inter in QF. done as many as the big transfers as i could......2nd season gotta bring that champs league back to Nou Camp!!!!

Also my U19 absolutely smashed it, took to the tactic no probs and brought a few through to help them develop and to add youth and quality to my team aswell. Signing Joao Felix in July

What does VOL mean in English as if like to try this tactic

I'm actually having an issue with generating about 30-35 shots per game, with 12-15 on target, but only having about 1-2 Clear Cut Chance and 1-2 Half Chances and scoring like 1 goal per game. I am also conceding on absurd breakaways during regular run of play with CBs that have 12+ Pace.

I am playing in the Championnat (3rd division) with Sochaux, so that might have something to do with it, but I do have the best team in the league by far and the players to make it work with the exception of the Right IF.

Does this use the Long Throw Glitch? I know they supposedly patched it out, but I see it on long throws in this tactic.

Love the tactic though, I just wonder if I'm missing something.

I'm actually having an issue with generating about 30-35 shots per game, with 12-15 on target, but only having about 1-2 Clear Cut Chance and 1-2 Half Chances and scoring like 1 goal per game. I am also conceding on absurd breakaways during regular run of play with CBs that have 12+ Pace.

I am playing in the Championnat (3rd division) with Sochaux, so that might have something to do with it, but I do have the best team in the league by far and the players to make it work with the exception of the Right IF.

Does this use the Long Throw Glitch? I know they supposedly patched it out, but I see it on long throws in this tactic.

Love the tactic though, I just wonder if I'm missing something.

in my opinion anything with IF and an alone striker seems to be hard scoring with on the match engine generaly. ( i could be wrong)
ive tried atleast 10 diff 4231 or simular with good teams and have problems with scoring, possesion is always amazing but no goals.

Last edited:
I can't thank you enough for this tactic. I'm literally destroying ever club I meet. Will post the screenshot if you don't believe me. I'm playing with Juventus but I also use FMRTE19. Amazing job, mate!