You got any links or files for them schedules please mate?

just a note! you have to set your games do wednesday and saturday for them wo work correctly! Then all you have to do is use one each week and rotating them all week after week , so that you train all 3 kinds in 3 straight weeks! ;)

I have been using this for nearly a whole season and its going well.

I find that some games are quite close despite me having the majority of attempts. I dont seem to create many clear cut chances.

Enjoying the tactic a lot though.

Striker (Karlan Grant) at Rangers smashing it, solid output.

attachment.php

I just did a quick test as Fulham, just pluging the tactic & I let my *** man do the season. It's not bad actually.

Just started my Fulham save and it hasnt gone that well (5 games, 1-1-3). Granted it's really early and one lose is against City but the the defence is giving so many CCC's it's unreal. Fulham's CB's are so f'n slow! Just lost to Palace 5-0 because they had constantly one of they pacey attackers through.

i do have but when i asked guru he told me that it was best do get them at his discord page ! https://discordapp.com/invite/aAPHK9S

If @Guru doesnt mind i'll post here , but i think he should have the last decisions since its all his work! ;)

I have joined the discord channel but can seem to find the training schedules, if you could tell me where I should look :)

Thanks

I have joined the discord channel but can seem to find the training schedules, if you could tell me where I should look :)

Thanks

on his discord page , top right on search tab , write schedules, and then go up or down until you find entrainements 2.0! ;)

Just started my Fulham save and it hasnt gone that well (5 games, 1-1-3). Granted it's really early and one lose is against City but the the defence is giving so many CCC's it's unreal. Fulham's CB's are so f'n slow! Just lost to Palace 5-0 because they had constantly one of they pacey attackers through.

I too really struggled to create CCC but weirdly scoring wasn't the problem moreover keeping the goals out. I have a rep of 10000 and best CA team in world on a long save so it isn't the players but yeah I couldn't get anywhere near the same results as SGs on OP but kudos for creating a non linear tactic that gets results..for you ahem..

I only changed 1 thing. Float crosses to low crosses. My strikers [CR7 and Dybala] are scoring like frenzy.

Aguero smashing it, i'm supposed to be phasing him out this season...

attachment.php

I'll take a goal a game for a 34yr old backup right now... playing poacher perfect for me.