ahah the good ol heal inspire after everygame

What? Heal inspire.. what's that when it's at home? Seriously though Marko12101983, are you playing using the editor (i.e cheating?) as they're the best average ratings I've ever seen

errm, also just noticed that it's a different tactic with DLPs instead of Segundo Volante's, what the bejesus is going on?

Last edited:
What? Heal inspire.. what's that when it's at home? Seriously though Marko12101983, are you playing using the editor (i.e cheating?) as they're the best average ratings I've ever seen

errm, also just noticed that it's a different effing tactic with DLPs CWB, what the bejesus is going on?

FMRTE editor lets you heal your team so no injuries and 100% fitness and inspire you're squad to max morale while he has tweaked the tactic he is cheating but each to their own

Either way if hes scoring that many you should expect half decent results regardless if he used the editor or not

FMRTE editor lets you heal your team so no injuries and 100% fitness and inspire you're squad to max morale while he has tweaked the tactic he is cheating but each to their own

Either way if hes scoring that many you should expect half decent results regardless if he used the editor or not

I'm playing a 15 season save; taking a non league team to the very top with 10,000 rep but the game is seriously not enjoyable with ridiculous defeats using all the top tactics (knap, tff, clash) hence he's doing the right thing as I reckon cheating is the only way to enjoy FM19 as it's the worst FM in recent history

Last edited:
I'm using FMRTE 19. I do heal a player when he gets injured but I only inspire the team when an important match [especially in Champions League] is on.

I have tweaked a few things, yes. I will share.

Using the cheat, can play his keeper upfront if he wants.

@mezza147

1 mandatory thing to change is from AF [advanced forward] to CF [complete forward]. Then you buy a CF who is natural or at least accomplished for that position/role.

I've found this tactic to be the best on FM this year. 2 seasons with Liverpool, I won every competition I entered with a 90% win rate. I'll probably go back to that save but I'm wanting to see how this works lower down the leagues, so I've started a new save with Elgin City in Scotland.

@mezza147

1 mandatory thing to change is from AF [advanced forward] to CF [complete forward]. Then you buy a CF who is natural or at least accomplished for that position/role.

OK, 4th time lucky.. @Marko12101983; you've visibly changed the tactic or you're playing with a completely different tactic, what changes did you make as you've 2 DLPs and a Complete forward which in my mind would make this a different tactic vs OP? Are you able to share your tweaks or just start a new thread as you're muddying the water with those SGs somewhat.

Last edited:
Its mainly the cheat rather than the tweaks.

Its mainly the cheat rather than the tweaks.

Nope.

OK, 4th time lucky.. @Marko12101983; you've visibly changed the tactic or you're playing with a completely different tactic, what changes did you make as you've 2 DLPs and a Complete forward which in my mind would make this a different tactic vs OP? Are you able to share your tweaks or just start a new thread as you're muddying the water with those SGs somewhat.

For the last time, the changes are:

- float crosses to low crosses
- AF-att to CF-att
- VOL-supp to DLP-supp
- SK-de to GK-de
- BPD-st to BPD-de

That's it. Try it and let me know.

We'll hopefully he'll slink off to his cheaters corner and that's the last we'll hear of his nonsense.. what a ****** time waster..

lo..nice. There is an attacking 4231 in the tactics from around thread, called 4231 Endgame. while you're waiting. goals galore, just watch player fitness late in the game (tweaks to a 4411 nicely)