lo..nice. There is an attacking 4231 in the tactics from around thread, called 4231 Endgame. while you're waiting. goals galore, just watch player fitness late in the game (tweaks to a 4411 nicely)

I know this is frowned upon, but I have searched for that tactic in the thread. Doing my head in as I can’t find it. Care to share the link?

After this changes impresion with Fulham squad 2026
Play 22 game
Win 21
Draw 1
Goals diff 54-9

Did 10 games test with Man City and cant tell how terrible results are, with strikers almost not scoring and have very good strikers ( Aguero, Jesus and Timo Werner )

Looks like FMRTE gave you that score, not tactic

Same here, Did test with a squad full of superstars in a rep 10,000 team for 10 games and couldn't create a CCC to save my life and almost every attack the AI scored. Not sure how it's done so well in MR L's testing league and the author's save..

Anyone tried it without the throw in/corner set pieces?

Yes. I created my own, realistic set pieces. Tactic is great and realistic.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

My main striker:

attachment.php

With realistic set pieces you overachieve, but you are probably not going to destroy every opponent ever.

Edit: Info: I started with the lowest possible rep in 2. Bundesliga. So my squad doesn't really like me. Makes the results maybe a little bit more impressive.

Last edited:
All I can say with this tactic is as follows:

- Games Played: 291
- Games Won: 278
- Games Drawn: 8
- Games Lost: 5
- Goals For: 1,287
- Goals Against: 137
- Goals Difference: 1,150
- Win Percentage: 95 %

All I can say with this tactic is as follows:

- Games Played: 291
- Games Won: 278
- Games Drawn: 8
- Games Lost: 5
- Goals For: 1,287
- Goals Against: 137
- Goals Difference: 1,150
- Win Percentage: 95 %

LOOK at your screen grabs! For the umpteenth time, you've posted screen grabs of a different tactic using FMRTE, if YOUR tactic is indeed so successful then start a new thread and post it rather than spamming the forum with random stats stating your brilliance. I do sincerely hope 1983 is not representative of your D.O.B.

LOOK at your screen grabs! For the umpteenth time, you've posted screen grabs of a different tactic using FMRTE, if YOUR tactic is indeed so successful then start a new thread and post it rather than spamming the forum with random stats stating your brilliance. I do sincerely hope 1983 is not representative of your D.O.B.

I don't get it. You wanted my help and you got it. What else do you want?

Show us attribute page of front 4 players.

Tried it with Juve and cant tell that results are good as your, Dibala scores from time to time but he have less 0.5 goals per game ratio.

Well of course YOUR results are not so good. I gradually built my team to create a winning machine.

Last edited:
Tweak works, but..

Marko12101983

tweak does work. played a full and proper season with Everton and won the league and league cup first year and got knocked out of the FA cup by Spurs in the semis (close game, but we just couldn't find the net)

Made only 2 signings to the first team:
Elmeny on loan from Arsenal at the beginning of the season and Iago Falque from Torino during Jan transfer window

Pros:
Realistic, normal formation
Can hold its own against the big 6, trashing them at home, and hold our own away
Don't have to change anything, home or away (obvs not as good away, but still won plenty away)
You will have the most possession at home and frequently away
Goals come from everywhere,
Can win by big margins
Win ratio quite impresive

Cons:
Boring football: this tactic seems to rely on bombarding the opposition goal with shots, dont get me wrong, some of the long shots or build up play was beautiful, but for me too little and far between. (u will win but at the sacrifice of watching beautiful football)

Barley any CCC. You will have, any where from 15+ shots on the opp goal regardless of the opposition, but will only create an average of 1 or 2 ccc per game

lots of corners. due to the amount of blocked shots/blocked crosses, you will have loads of corners in a game, which after a while again is just frustrating when you want to watch beautiful football.

Personally, from my experience it works, and like i said in the pro's i have quite an impressive win ratio but the football for the most part is boring, and sometimes like watching paint dry. Don't think i will continue with the save, because personally will not enjoy a long term save with such brand of football.

Last edited:
Anyone got the download for this? The site has changed a bit since the last time I used it and would like to try this

Here Lads

Attachments

• jesus_prend_le_volante__v45fac62f7f7aafa6a_54371.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 305