#4231 PROCHAZKA

#4231 PROCHAZKA

I will gladly test my beloved team Chelsea and something weaker in holiday mode, these results will give a little better idea of its usefulness. Although the results in the test league are really promising, I specially calculated these results, counting from the first time the results are like this 570 points 530 points 583 points 561 points. In every previous FM in formations 4-2-3-1. there have always been two midfielders, and in this version the two midfielders are actually defensive midfielders. Do you think you can make a very good 4-2-3-1 tactic with two midfielders in midfield instead of defensive midfielders?
I will test and let you know as I trust your tactics.

I will gladly test my beloved team Chelsea and something weaker in holiday mode, these results will give a little better idea of its usefulness. Although the results in the test league are really promising, I specially calculated these results, counting from the first time the results are like this 570 points 530 points 583 points 561 points. In every previous FM in formations 4-2-3-1. there have always been two midfielders, and in this version the two midfielders are actually defensive midfielders. Do you think you can make a very good 4-2-3-1 tactic with two midfielders in midfield instead of defensive midfielders?
I will test and let you know as I trust your tactics.
Working on it but this season the pivot is literally better,gonna see what it can come out ^^