Resource icon

4231 SS-WITCHER bring the wrath of GERALT 1

If we take winger back the wings back, will the tactics break?
Thanks... no its should be ok to do... I keep then higher so they engage the winger quicker if we dont have the ball... going forward they should produce the same

So much detail went into creating this tactic so i decided to give it a try in my Perugia save (Italian Serie B). I have a good squad, media prediction 5th. I never ever won by such a crazy margin a low tier football game, it was an away match agains Spezia who's predicted 9th. Beside the result, I really enjoyed the build ups and the overall team effort :)

The tactic was uploaded 4 days before the match (50% familiarity). Looking forward to see how it will develop :)

Ps. I don't know why the CCC and HC are so low, beside 2 wonder-goals, the other one's were pretty clear imo.

Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 21.40.21.png

So much detail went into creating this tactic so i decided to give it a try in my Perugia save (Italian Serie B). I have a good squad, media prediction 5th. I never ever won by such a crazy margin a low tier football game, it was an away match agains Spezia who's predicted 9th. Beside the result, I really enjoyed the build ups and the overall team effort :)

The tactic was uploaded 4 days before the match (50% familiarity). Looking forward to see how it will develop :)

Ps. I don't know why the CCC and HC are so low, beside 2 wonder-goals, the other one's were pretty clear imo.

View attachment 491192
Wow... just wow... depends on which side of the bed the ME wakes up on to list a CCC or not... anything from a cross typically wont count as a chance but that's why I have the AP close to them for the cut back which will register the chance

@jonathansmith So i had the patience to read the entire intro....and im currently with liverpool with a pretty awesome squad. However this formation sounds like its quite unique so im gonna give this a go. will let you know how it gets on.

If its anything like Perugia above..then god help the premiership!

@jonathansmith So i had the patience to read the entire intro....and im currently with liverpool with a pretty awesome squad. However this formation sounds like its quite unique so im gonna give this a go. will let you know how it gets on.

If its anything like Perugia above..then god help the premiership!
Haha you poor soul... thankyou for reading hope it made sense... I do like off meta stuff to try and break the mould of 442 this year lol

Realy nice intro!I have just one question!You sad if we want to protect our lead in last 10,15 min. to drop def. Line on standard,but its allready on standard??Confused :) should we drop to deeper??

Could you possibly tell me the tactical style at all. Thank you
It was custom so starting from scratch... the tactic is an anomaly in the sense that it's set up to be control possession but the instructions lead if to be a quick paced attacking style... If i were to compare to a RL team it would be liverpool this year with how dominant the WB are and Henderson being an absolute beast

Haha you poor soul... thankyou for reading hope it made sense... I do like off meta stuff to try and break the mould of 442 this year lol

so early thoughts...in 9 games i have won 8 drawn 1. (not too bad at all considering familiarity is still not natural. marking, passing style and creative freedom still need time to be full. so looking real good mate.

One query i did have...ive got Mbappe up front in my team...weirdly goals fly in from all over the pitch...trent AA got a hat trick just now as well as fabinho from Volante position...however Mbappe doesnt really score every game considering the number of goals scored....maybe im just being picky and expect him to score 50 odd goals a season...maybe he will as im only 9 games in with the tactic - unless im missing something..any suggestions?

so early thoughts...in 9 games i have won 8 drawn 1. (not too bad at all considering familiarity is still not natural. marking, passing style and creative freedom still need time to be full. so looking real good mate.

One query i did have...ive got Mbappe up front in my team...weirdly goals fly in from all over the pitch...trent AA got a hat trick just now as well as fabinho from Volante position...however Mbappe doesnt really score every game considering the number of goals scored....maybe im just being picky and expect him to score 50 odd goals a season...maybe he will as im only 9 games in with the tactic - unless im missing something..any suggestions?
Haha TAA getting s hattrick is priceless but the WB do like to get in the box... in the OP Isay alot that I prefer big players and that is more important than most in the striker position... I prefer over 6ft2 dont have to be amazing in the air with it but will score more the bigger they are zirkee from Bayern is probs the best on the game as he is THE complete forward after the update or haaland... I would retrain mbappe to play the SS role.. he would be discusting with a big striker in front of him... hope that helped