Resource icon

4231 SS-WITCHER bring the wrath of GERALT 1

Haha TAA getting s hattrick is priceless but the WB do like to get in the box... in the OP Isay alot that I prefer big players and that is more important than most in the striker position... I prefer over 6ft2 dont have to be amazing in the air with it but will score more the bigger they are zirkee from Bayern is probs the best on the game as he is THE complete forward after the update or haaland... I would retrain mbappe to play the SS role.. he would be discusting with a big striker in front of him... hope that helped

ill give it a go..why not!

It was custom so starting from scratch... the tactic is an anomaly in the sense that it's set up to be control possession but the instructions lead if to be a quick paced attacking style... If i were to compare to a RL team it would be liverpool this year with how dominant the WB are and Henderson being an absolute beast
Thanks , currently set it to test with my Derby side. Will let you know how I fair with it.

Can't help but notice that your team fluidity is set to structured, yet following and recreating it myself exactly from your screenshots provided. Mines come up with flexible. Any suggestions.

Can't help but notice that your team fluidity is set to structured, yet following and recreating it myself exactly from your screenshots provided. Mines come up with flexible. Any suggestions.

Just download the link... that is something I've never figured out but it will be structured one minute and then flexible the next... the only thing would be the player instructions which are quite specific so that will be why mine is flexible... actually that must be it now that I'm writing it... I've learned something new today

Thanks to Smith for this tactic!
With this tactic, my team shows beautiful football, beautiful pass in 3D matches.
Tactics with winger and amc not used since the time of FM14.
So far I have played 3 matches, 14 scored and 1 missed. Screenshots below
Tactic - заебись

Attachments

• fm 1.JPG
    fm 1.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 762
  • fm 2.JPG
    fm 2.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 804
  • fm 3.JPG
    fm 3.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 735
  • fm 4.jpg
    fm 4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:
Thanks to Smith for this tactic!
With this tactic, my team shows beautiful football, beautiful pass in 3D matches.
Tactics with winger and amc not used since the time of FM14.
So far I have played 3 matches, 14 scored and 1 missed. Screenshots below
Tactic - заебись
Ajax are actually one of the teams I got inspiration for the tactic for from how they played in the CL last season... great results my man... glad you enjoy the tactic

update.
After the match with Willem II, they did not concede a single goal in the championship, only 2 goals were conceded in the Champions League.

Attachments

• fm 5.JPG
    fm 5.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 659
update.
After the match with Willem II, they did not concede a single goal in the championship, only 2 goals were conceded in the Champions League.
That's amazing... to be that attacking and have defensive solidity is unheard of in FM... shows the work put in when in the transition from attack to defense and where the starting positions of the players are... amazing results my friend

- Это потрясающе... быть таким атакующим и иметь оборонительную прочность-неслыханно в FM... показывает работу, проделанную при переходе из атаки в оборону и где находятся стартовые позиции игроков... amazing results my friend
I love your tactics, friend.
I will finish the championship and the national cup with my students

Really enjoying your tactic, well done!

Is it just me or are there too many fouls though? I seem to be getting a red card every second game. Usually my full backs.

Really enjoying your tactic, well done!

Is it just me or are there too many fouls though? I seem to be getting a red card every second game. Usually my full backs.
Yer its down to the WB engaging and tackling harder... you can take it off but it will result in them being less effective...if on a yellow at half time I will sub to make sure but I will always sub them at around 60 mins anyway... other culprit is th DM and same rules apply there sub if on a yellow

@jonathansmith Hi, thanks for this tactic. It's seems a very good one. For my information, who takes corners and throws in? Sorry for my poor english but i'm French...

@jonathansmith Hi, thanks for this tactic. It's seems a very good one. For my information, who takes corners and throws in? Sorry for my poor english but i'm French...
It's in the MISC section... the right AP takes left corners and vice versa if they are opposite footed ... if not then best right footer to take left corner and best left footer to take right... RWB takes right throw ins and LWB takes left... Free kicks are just taken by best taker

Which is better than the original or tweak?

Which is better than the original or tweak?
There is only the original... I asked if anyone has tweaked it to put in here to show it working but the work I put in was pretty extensive with different roles and positions tried... I wouldnt have put it on here if i wasnt confident my friend

Dude, just when you're doing a master of a couple of taps don't spoil the tactics.You still take his tactics from 2003, they probably still work.Make tweak and on cerber v3 TFF I am sure that it is 20% more efficient.