Resource icon

4231 SS-WITCHER bring the wrath of GERALT 1

I, too, out of curiosity I made tweak cerber v3 but I wrote about it and I changed the tactics by 80% but it only got worse than the original and now it works with your 7 changes

I, too, out of curiosity I made tweak cerber v3 but I wrote about it and I changed the tactics by 80% but it only got worse than the original and now it works with your 7 changes
If I'm reading this right are you accusing me of plagiarism... I assure you this isnt a tweak from anyone else and that should be evident by the comprehensive write up... I even explained explained how I got the inspiration from last years game when the opposition player playing AP wide destroyed me... let's be honest TFF puts out 20 tactics a season so there are always going to be similarities but this tactic was built from the ground up and watched 15-20 matches on full highlights to see how it all played against the ME... I hope if you have used the tactic that it has been as good for you as it has me

Hi, I downloaded this tactic yesterday purely because of the in-depth write up, really was brilliant.

I have been using a solid 4-4-2 formation last few months but again because of the write up thought would give this ago.

Started with Man City in hope of putting together a wonderkids side so will see how it goes. After first 12 league matches, won 9, drew 2, lost 1 (away vs Norwich which was not great), drew at home 1-1 vs Atlanta in CL, lost 1-0 away vs Valencia but last two results were a 5-0 win home match vs Burnley and 3-0 away win vs Shakhtar. Looks defensively solid, minimal goals are being conceded. Obviously the more familiar the players become with the tactic the better it'll get so will keep you updated, well done on the write up, really impressive!

Hi, I downloaded this tactic yesterday purely because of the in-depth write up, really was brilliant.

I have been using a solid 4-4-2 formation last few months but again because of the write up thought would give this ago.

Started with Man City in hope of putting together a wonderkids side so will see how it goes. After first 12 league matches, won 9, drew 2, lost 1 (away vs Norwich which was not great), drew at home 1-1 vs Atlanta in CL, lost 1-0 away vs Valencia but last two results were a 5-0 win home match vs Burnley and 3-0 away win vs Shakhtar. Looks defensively solid, minimal goals are being conceded. Obviously the more familiar the players become with the tactic the better it'll get so will keep you updated, well done on the write up, really impressive!
Thanks I do appreciate it... shame about the losses but sometimes that is FM for you... even though it's an attacking tactic it has very solid foundations and the key to that is the transition when the ball is lost...I'm sure once your familiarity is up you will be dominant

I made a tweak FIGHTER V1 can you try and advise something from the settings?

update2
we finally missed the ball, now it's 4 conceded goal in the championship. (but there was a reserve goalkeeper, onana in the national team) After selling Odsonne Edouard to Real Madrid, I bought Haaland and he just on fire.

Attachments

• fm 8.JPG
    fm 8.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 693
  • fm 9.JPG
    fm 9.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 692
update2
we finally missed the ball, now it's 4 conceded goal in the championship. (but there was a reserve goalkeeper, onana in the national team) After selling Odsonne Edouard to Real Madrid, I bought Haaland and he just on fire.
Goal difference of +62 after 20 games is amazing lol... halaand is the best complete forward on the inFM after the update... cant wait to see how it finishes and what tally halaand gets

I e
Just download the link... that is something I've never figured out but it will be structured one minute and then flexible the next... the only thing would be the player instructions which are quite specific so that will be why mine is flexible... actually that must be it now that I'm writing it... I've learned something new today
I would download the link , but having to recreate for FM19 as I don't have 20, but so far so good. Left OI off and seam to be on a winning streak even beating teams higher up in the division to me. So looking good so far :)

I e
I would download the link , but having to recreate for FM19 as I don't have 20, but so far so good. Left OI off and seam to be on a winning streak even beating teams higher up in the division to me. So looking good so far :)
That makes sense... it's still technically a .fmf file so It might work in fm19... if not then glad your enjoying it and hope you have success with it... FM20 IS FREE ON STEAM WORKSHOP THIS WEEK SO MIGHT BE WORTH A GO

Can you ask for this tactic to be added to tactic testing ?

Great tactic this, started a game with Milan in Italy and was cruising up until January. Ive now hit a flat spot, not conceding but not scoring either. Ratings have dipped considerably and its just gone completely off the boil for about 8 games.

Trained on another tactic to use to try and add some variety and surprise opponents, but doesn't seem to be working great or im scrapping a 1-0 win. In quite a defensive league, would you assume the opponents are playing defensive in anticipation of knowing how we will play? Or has anyone else experienced a "flat spot" in the season with this tactic?

Great tactic this, started a game with Milan in Italy and was cruising up until January. Ive now hit a flat spot, not conceding but not scoring either. Ratings have dipped considerably and its just gone completely off the boil for about 8 games.

Trained on another tactic to use to try and add some variety and surprise opponents, but doesn't seem to be working great or im scrapping a 1-0 win. In quite a defensive league, would you assume the opponents are playing defensive in anticipation of knowing how we will play? Or has anyone else experienced a "flat spot" in the season with this tactic?
With inter typically teams will have played defensively throughout the season and the tactic does work better when teams attack or at least try... what I would say is that the tactic is designed to be able to beat the low block and defending deep with the APs always probing around the area... if struggling to score goals you can try 1 of 2 things... 1 is to move the SS up to another AF to isolate the defenders more or set the SV to attacking and move the DLINE up to press more

Great Tactic, I have been using this with my Wolfsburg team and we are currently top by 5 points. For the tactical brief, do you send your assistant?
Only challenge with the tactic is getting my striker to score consistently, however as you mentioned in the OP I am going to focus on a taller striker! Mine is 5ft 5!

Great Tactic, I have been using this with my Wolfsburg team and we are currently top by 5 points. For the tactical brief, do you send your assistant?
Only challenge with the tactic is getting my striker to score consistently, however as you mentioned in the OP I am going to focus on a taller striker! Mine is 5ft 5!
Thanks... sounds like you have had fun with it... yes hand everything over to assman apart from OI which I dont use