Resource icon

4231 SS-WITCHER bring the wrath of GERALT 1

Also a nice feedback would be. Please make sure to let us know we should really have 2 backup wing backs that are almost as good as our main ones. because after 2 -3 games they are so tired they need a break . :D That's how I did for Ac Milan . Spent more money on Wingbacks than Strikers lol

Using this tactic with Stade Rennais, and it's doing great. 19 games played, 15 won, 1 draw and 3 losses.
Scored 42 and conceded 13. Pretty awesome considering that i got battered 5-1 against PSG in the super cup, so i've conceded 8 goals in 18 matches after that.

i have bought Manuel Ugarte, and hoping for him and Camavinga to kill the midfield in a couple of years, but i can't figure out who to play as Volante and who to play as DLP. Any suggestions here?

Also M'baye Niang have been on fire, 14 goals in 13 matches at AML, and my striker scoring 10 in 17, which i find okay, giving that he is ****...

Using this tactic with Stade Rennais, and it's doing great. 19 games played, 15 won, 1 draw and 3 losses.
Scored 42 and conceded 13. Pretty awesome considering that i got battered 5-1 against PSG in the super cup, so i've conceded 8 goals in 18 matches after that.

i have bought Manuel Ugarte, and hoping for him and Camavinga to kill the midfield in a couple of years, but i can't figure out who to play as Volante and who to play as DLP. Any suggestions here?

Also M'baye Niang have been on fire, 14 goals in 13 matches at AML, and my striker scoring 10 in 17, which i find okay, giving that he is ****...
I use Manuel Urgante as Volante :D mostly. and I managed to get Tonali for 15mil since Brescia relegated and he's my DLP now.

Haha that's amazing... can we see some screenshots of your achievements

Of course, I am now in the next season so unsure how to get the old table up. If you know how please let me know. Record number of points as well. I wasn't taking the champions league seriously and put out a very weak team.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 11.39.51.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 11.39.51.png
    968 KB · Views: 469
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 11.40.03.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 11.40.03.png
    957.8 KB · Views: 454
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 11.41.21.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 11.41.21.png
    1 MB · Views: 347
Also a nice feedback would be. Please make sure to let us know we should really have 2 backup wing backs that are almost as good as our main ones. because after 2 -3 games they are so tired they need a break . :D That's how I did for Ac Milan . Spent more money on Wingbacks than Strikers lol
That isn't a bad ahout... I will include that In the MISC section as 4 good WB are needed as they will need heavy rotation throughout the season... hope your having fun with the tactic though

Started using this tactic today after a very hit and miss start to the season with Newcastle United. After plugging and playing, sticking to the guidelines and trying to put the right players in the right positions im currently on an 8 game winning streak! with wins over Man utd (4-1), Arsenal (2-0) West ham away (3-0) if needs be I can stick the screenshots on as proof. Brilliant tactic so far and thats with a very tight transfer budget and mediocre players. Almiron in the SS position is tearing it up.

Started using this tactic today after a very hit and miss start to the season with Newcastle United. After plugging and playing, sticking to the guidelines and trying to put the right players in the right positions im currently on an 8 game winning streak! with wins over Man utd (4-1), Arsenal (2-0) West ham away (3-0) if needs be I can stick the screenshots on as proof. Brilliant tactic so far and thats with a very tight transfer budget and mediocre players. Almiron in the SS position is tearing it up.
that's amazing... really solid results and it's great defensively... would love to see the screenshots to show the others coming the tactic how good it is without me as I can show bias lol... would you say following the recommendations I set really help from the team you selected and/or transfer policy

Of course, I am now in the next season so unsure how to get the old table up. If you know how please let me know. Record number of points as well. I wasn't taking the champions league seriously and put out a very weak team.
Are you using the 20.4 version of the game?

Thank you! I've tried but the result was not so good... maybe I will try again :)

I followed the OP advice and changed my players traits etc. I am now in my second season and will let you know how I get on. First 6 games and I have lost two but it is very early days.

Not working for me in my second season. Played 15 games and lost 5. Not sure if the AI have worked out the tactic, if that's how it works?

Not working for me in my second season. Played 15 games and lost 5. Not sure if the AI have worked out the tactic, if that's how it works?
Same with most tactics... after a while teams try to beat your tactic... if they play narrow system then play down the wings with overlaps on and then if they only 2CM and no DM then focus play through the middle

Same with most tactics... after a while teams try to beat your tactic... if they play narrow system then play down the wings with overlaps on and then if they only 2CM and no DM then focus play through the middle

Is that what you experienced in your second season?

I followed the OP advice and changed my players traits etc. I am now in my second season and will let you know how I get on. First 6 games and I have lost two but it is very early days.
What kind of changes you've made? Just to have an ideia about what I can do