Resource icon

4231 SS-WITCHER bring the wrath of GERALT 1

Is that what you experienced in your second season?
Not with the save I'm doing but that is because I was aggressive in transfers and the extra talent of player got me through... but there has been points in other saves where the team just figured out a tactic or naturally when yourcwinnimg games so you become favourites and then teams will defend deeper and make it harder to score against or break down... that is where the difference in quality comes in especially from the APs in creating chances and having a tall striker that can finish all different types of chances... it's a numbers game afterall

that's amazing... really solid results and it's great defensively... would love to see the screenshots to show the others coming the tactic how good it is without me as I can show bias lol... would you say following the recommendations I set really help from the team you selected and/or transfer policy

Ive never really done this before with regards the screenshots etc. However heres the screenshots of a few of the games.

As you can see in the first pic i had decided something needed doing with regards the team and tactic and thats when i found yours. So from Bournemouth onward is where ive used the tactic. the proof is in the reults. Not a decent team but the team have got to grips with it quickly and the results have been instant.

Attachments

• Inked20200323203041_1_LI.jpg
    Inked20200323203041_1_LI.jpg
    783.5 KB · Views: 479
  • 20200323203123_1.jpg
    20200323203123_1.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 495
  • 20200323203158_1.jpg
    20200323203158_1.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 394
  • 20200323203211_1.jpg
    20200323203211_1.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 371
  • 20200323203237_1.jpg
    20200323203237_1.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 422
Not with the save I'm doing but that is because I was aggressive in transfers and the extra talent of player got me through... but there has been points in other saves where the team just figured out a tactic or naturally when yourcwinnimg games so you become favourites and then teams will defend deeper and make it harder to score against or break down... that is where the difference in quality comes in especially from the APs in creating chances and having a tall striker that can finish all different types of chances... it's a numbers game afterall

Got it, definitely finding it harder now as opponents have adapted to the tactic. Will keep you posted

Ive never really done this before with regards the screenshots etc. However heres the screenshots of a few of the games.

As you can see in the first pic i had decided something needed doing with regards the team and tactic and thats when i found yours. So from Bournemouth onward is where ive used the tactic. the proof is in the reults. Not a decent team but the team have got to grips with it quickly and the results have been instant.
Great results... you weren't kidding that the change in fortunes was instant... I hope the save doesnt get too boring when your winning the prem in 2 years time lol

Great results... you weren't kidding that the change in fortunes was instant... I hope the save doesnt get too boring when your winning the prem in 2 years time lol

I changed striker to my new 6ft 2 one and we are winning again. Defo a key factor having that tall striker

I changed striker to my new 6ft 2 one and we are winning again. Defo a key factor having that tall striker
Haha there is method to my madness!!!!

in truth it's just down to having a striker that compete for every ball both in the air and be quick enough on the ground

Haha there is method to my madness!!!!

in truth it's just down to having a striker that compete for every ball both in the air and be quick enough on the ground

I know you mentioned in the OP about playing a AML who is right footed and visa versa. At the minute in my squad I could do this but it would mean the player would be un-natural to the position, would you still advise it? Currently my AML is left footed and I could move a player there who is right footed but they don't play that position but they are a AMR - Hope this makes sense!

I know you mentioned in the OP about playing a AML who is right footed and visa versa. At the minute in my squad I could do this but it would mean the player would be un-natural to the position, would you still advise it? Currently my AML is left footed and I could move a player there who is right footed but they don't play that position but they are a AMR - Hope this makes sense!
Yes move the right footer onto the left wing and retrain to play as inside forward.... it doesnt matter if the ball isnt green as long as they have the key attributes to play there

Amazing tactic Jonathan. I won the championship in Romania with Dinamo Bucharest after selling all my best players, all of them foreigners and lined up a very young team. I had an incredible 17 wins in row. Won the cup as well :)
At the moment i'm doing great in the 2nd season, i already qualified for the first knockout stage in Europa League after beating Bayer Leverkusen, Galatasaray and Red Star. I find using the shout 'concentrate' from 1st minute very helpful, somehow the team keep pressing the opposition and creates chances till the end of the game.
I'll post some screenshots later.
Cheers mate

Yes move the right footer onto the left wing and retrain to play as inside forward.... it doesnt matter if the ball isnt green as long as they have the key attributes to play there

Okay perfect, so I shouldnt have too much of a problem playing my AML on the AMR even if he's not trained there? I have attached a screenshot of his stats. Thanks so much for your help btw

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 23.46.06.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 23.46.06.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 463
This is how i'm doing in 2nd season and my young team. The 16 years old is a regen from academy, i'm so lucky to have him, it's gonna be a beast.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    334.4 KB · Views: 456
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    309.1 KB · Views: 405
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    292.1 KB · Views: 332
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    308.9 KB · Views: 291
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    321.5 KB · Views: 264
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    311.4 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    312.3 KB · Views: 223
  • Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    311.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    321.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    304.3 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    316.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    333.8 KB · Views: 199
  • Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    320 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    308.2 KB · Views: 198
Amazing tactic Jonathan. I won the championship in Romania with Dinamo Bucharest after selling all my best players, all of them foreigners and lined up a very young team. I had an incredible 17 wins in row. Won the cup as well :)
At the moment i'm doing great in the 2nd season, i already qualified for the first knockout stage in Europa League after beating Bayer Leverkusen, Galatasaray and Red Star. I find using the shout 'concentrate' from 1st minute very helpful, somehow the team keep pressing the opposition and creates chances till the end of the game.
I'll post some screenshots later.
Cheers mate
Great glad you liked it... cant wait to see the screenshots...

This is how i'm doing in 2nd season and my young team. The 16 years old is a regen from academy, i'm so lucky to have him, it's gonna be a beast.
Amazing results... looks like your set for a good while with that youngster

VERY powerful tactic, with the right players in right positions, it dominates, 30+ shots in each game, home and away, lots of clear cut chances as well, and the AM's run wild

VERY powerful tactic, with the right players in right positions, it dominates, 30+ shots in each game, home and away, lots of clear cut chances as well, and the AM's run wild
A good tactic can make a poor team decent and in the right team with the right players it's nothing shorter than magic... glad you like it my friend

hi Jonathansmith , could be the chance that you can do a player shortlist for each position?
Thanks

hi Jonathansmith , could be the chance that you can do a player shortlist for each position?
Thanks
Sorry I dont... by the time the tactic was ready I am in 2023 so no good for you... i have the key attributes for each position for you to search on if that helps

meu amigo eu sou brasileiro sou o tradutor do próximo desconto kkkkkkk essa tática foi muito boa no brasil então eu fui para villareal "esp" sem sucesso.
Fui para Frankfurt, consegui apenas um quinto lugar.
Eu devo estar fazendo algo errado, não sei.
Acabei de perceber que sempre dou a volta e que não crio muito.
a tática foi muito boa apenas no primeiro ano.

meu amigo eu sou brasileiro sou o tradutor do próximo desconto kkkkkkk essa tática foi muito boa no brasil então eu fui para villareal "esp" sem sucesso.
Fui para Frankfurt, consegui apenas um quinto lugar.
Eu devo estar fazendo algo errado, não sei.
Acabei de perceber que sempre dou a volta e que não crio muito.
a tática foi muito boa apenas no primeiro ano.
Any chance you can put this in English my friend