Resource icon

4231 SS-WITCHER bring the wrath of GERALT 1

Any chance you can put this in English my friend

my friend i'm brazilian i'm for the translator of the next kkkkkkk discount this tactic was very good in brazil so i went to villareal "esp" without any success.
i went to frankfurt i got only a fifth place.
I must be doing something wrong I don't know.
I just realized that I always take the turn and that I don't create that much.
the tactic was very good in the first year alone.

my friend i'm brazilian i'm for the translator of the next kkkkkkk discount this tactic was very good in brazil so i went to villareal "esp" without any success.
i went to frankfurt i got only a fifth place.
I must be doing something wrong I don't know.
I just realized that I always take the turn and that I don't create that much.
the tactic was very good in the first year alone.
As I put in the OP the tactic works if the right types of players are in the right positions... from attacking standpoint making sure that WB AP and striker are of a good quality is key and that the striker needs to be tall... defensively all the players need to be able to cover the most ground they can so have to be physically proficient and quick

As I put in the OP the tactic works if the right types of players are in the right positions... from attacking standpoint making sure that WB AP and striker are of a good quality is key and that the striker needs to be tall... defensively all the players need to be able to cover the most ground they can so have to be physically proficient and quick
I hired all players according to what you specified, even so successfully.

I hired all players according to what you specified, even so successfully.

I did also notice a dip in the second season however this was only because my first season set my expectations very high. Now in my second season I am top by 4 points which is still fantastic. I think the key is mould your team and future transfers based upon the exact details in the OP

Hi,
After a few defeat in start of the season,I switch to your tactic...but is not working for me...i play with watford?
I concede always goal because of the passing between the defender and the wing back? and also every long ball surprise my two CB?

Still going strong. Won the league for the second season in a row. Not as good as the first season, however we still won!.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 23.16.57.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 23.16.57.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 703
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 23.16.49.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 23.16.49.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 755
Hi @jonathansmith firstly EPIC detail on the write-up, I enjoyed that as much as trying out the tactics in the game - kudos to you sir.

I implemented the tactic halfway through my Man Utd save in the first season - and I have just been crowned champions, as well as reaching the Europa Final and FA CUP final (those games still to play) this tactic is just insane.

While I was only 3rd before I started using these tactics, I was scraping wins in most games. My midfield was not scoring and the defence not really contributing with any goals/assists . Now all my strikers are 18+ goals - the APs in double digits as well. The defence has heaps of goals and assists (nice throw in routine) I was always hesitant to play that much attack (wingbacks + 2 wide attackers) but this just works!

Attached my results in case you wanted to see.

1 question - when looking for the wide APs do you look at IF's and convert them? or more central play makers and move them out wide. In my save players like Rashford and Martial are awesome in that AP spot but moving Fernandes out there hasnt been great. Cheers

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 2.09.16 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 2.09.16 pm.png
    990.4 KB · Views: 601
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 2.09.48 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 2.09.48 pm.png
    1 MB · Views: 554
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 2.10.29 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 2.10.29 pm.png
    473.5 KB · Views: 557
Hi @jonathansmith firstly EPIC detail on the write-up, I enjoyed that as much as trying out the tactics in the game - kudos to you sir.

I implemented the tactic halfway through my Man Utd save in the first season - and I have just been crowned champions, as well as reaching the Europa Final and FA CUP final (those games still to play) this tactic is just insane.

While I was only 3rd before I started using these tactics, I was scraping wins in most games. My midfield was not scoring and the defence not really contributing with any goals/assists . Now all my strikers are 18+ goals - the APs in double digits as well. The defence has heaps of goals and assists (nice throw in routine) I was always hesitant to play that much attack (wingbacks + 2 wide attackers) but this just works!

Attached my results in case you wanted to see.

1 question - when looking for the wide APs do you look at IF's and convert them? or more central play makers and move them out wide. In my save players like Rashford and Martial are awesome in that AP spot but moving Fernandes out there hasnt been great. Cheers
Thanks for the feedback and your welcome hold you enjoyed the write up and the tactic... glad it improved your results... in answer to your question... it's all about their movement off the ball and dribbling ability which includes how quick they are... they will perform better if they are inside forwards rather than wingers or play makers just set their individual focus to passing as some inside forwards wont have the desired passing or vision but it's not the end of the world if they are amazing dribblers...

On TFF's Hot Tub, your tweak was tested, it is in 19th place and the original is in 7. And I ask the same question which is better than the original or tweak?

On TFF's Hot Tub, your tweak was tested, it is in 19th place and the original is in 7. And I ask the same question which is better than the original or tweak?
I'm confused... I only have the one tactic on here... I haven't put a tweaked version on... but just based on your question it's clear that the original is better

Recent comments aside; this is a great tactic, much thanks for making it. It is a Picasso of a tactic. At times my team is unstoppable and plays some insanely attractive football. I play it on occasion with the attacking WB dropped back on the defensive line and I deselect work ball into box. *This works well in the context of my team* as they are intelligent and good passers of the ball. I don't suggest this is better in any way and will not upload a tweak based on the comments you are getting, managers can make that adjustment themselves if they want to try. What you do get is more counter attacking and direct football, completely different but still great to watch. I switch between the two versions based on the formation we are playing against or the situation; such as home or away, superior oppo etc or to mess with the other team's plans at half time.

Recent comments aside; this is a great tactic, much thanks for making it. It is a Picasso of a tactic. At times my team is unstoppable and plays some insanely attractive football. I play it on occasion with the attacking WB dropped back on the defensive line and I deselect work ball into box. *This works well in the context of my team* as they are intelligent and good passers of the ball. I don't suggest this is better in any way and will not upload a tweak based on the comments you are getting, managers can make that adjustment themselves if they want to try. What you do get is more counter attacking and direct football, completely different but still great to watch. I switch between the two versions based on the formation we are playing against or the situation; such as home or away, superior oppo etc or to mess with the other team's plans at half time.
Glad you like it... and someone mentioned it before and I've tried it myself and your right it does produce a different style of football which is no means a bad thing just not my preference... yer it's probably not a good idea otherwise there will be a lynch mob after you rather than me...

Absolutely fabulous Jonathan.. overturning a 3-0 away defeat against Leicester in Europa League 2nd knockout with a 5-1 win at home. I couldn't believe when I played the game.. i'm speachless

One more thing.. the familiarity of the tactic is not going 100% .. any ideas why?

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    247.3 KB · Views: 374
  • Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    253.9 KB · Views: 351
  • Screenshot (20).png
    Screenshot (20).png
    540 KB · Views: 339
Absolutely fabulous Jonathan.. overturning a 3-0 away defeat against Leicester in Europa League 2nd knockout with a 5-1 win at home. I couldn't believe when I played the game.. i'm speachless

One more thing.. the familiarity of the tactic is not going 100% .. any ideas why?
Congrats... glad your enjoying the tactic and you absolutely dominated them in the second leg... mid season familiarity is very difficult to get up unless you are managing training yourself as the game tends to neglect the tactical side of training and will also depend on your coaches and their tactical training stats... I haven't seen it make too much of a difference on the tactic when playing matches

Congrats... glad your enjoying the tactic and you absolutely dominated them in the second leg... mid season familiarity is very difficult to get up unless you are managing training yourself as the game tends to neglect the tactical side of training and will also depend on your coaches and their tactical training stats... I haven't seen it make too much of a difference on the tactic when playing matches

Yes, indeed it's not to much of a difference with the tactic familiarity in the middle od the season.. Is like that for a long time anyway and the team still playing strong.
Thanks for the promt response.

what about away games, abit hit and miss. as im typing im losing to a mid table team in german league. any instructions apart from the ones youve stated already?

what about away games, abit hit and miss. as im typing im losing to a mid table team in german league. any instructions apart from the ones youve stated already?
I've found this tactic seems to work better away from home due to the quick transition and solid defence... if your having trouble the better off to change WB to support or drop to the defensive line but keep on attack... that way if they start deeper they will look for balls into the AP or beyond to the AF to create counters that way... and if changing to support will naturally be in deeper positions for deeper crosses or through balls and also be more available to support defensive duties... if struggling going forward then focus either down the wings if they play narrow and play through middle if they have wingers or a 442

I've found this tactic seems to work better away from home due to the quick transition and solid defence... if your having trouble the better off to change WB to support or drop to the defensive line but keep on attack... that way if they start deeper they will look for balls into the AP or beyond to the AF to create counters that way... and if changing to support will naturally be in deeper positions for deeper crosses or through balls and also be more available to support defensive duties... if struggling going forward then focus either down the wings if they play narrow and play through middle if they have wingers or a 442
Thanks for the quick reply, makes sense really

Hi, sorry for my english i'm french. should the players playing on the odds play on the right foot? for example the right wing should be right and the left wing left? Thank you

1585251572089.png