Resource icon

4231 SS-WITCHER bring the wrath of GERALT 1

Hi, sorry for my english i'm french. should the players playing on the odds play on the right foot? for example the right wing should be right and the left wing left? Thank you

View attachment 492407
No it's the opposite way round... left foot on the right wing and right foot on the left wing and have the left AP take left corners and right AP taking right corner that way they are in swinging corners on both sides

Hi, sorry for my english i'm french. should the players playing on the odds play on the right foot? for example the right wing should be right and the left wing left? Thank you

View attachment 492407
I'm not sure it's mandatory. For WB's it's not but when using the AP's I use the one with left foot on the right and the one with the right foot on the left. but Sometimes I used a guy with Right foot on the right and he's just killing it .
But maybe John can give you insights

I'm not sure it's mandatory. For WB's it's not but when using the AP's I use the one with left foot on the right and the one with the right foot on the left. but Sometimes I used a guy with Right foot on the right and he's just killing it .
But maybe John can give you insights
I've said before in the comments that I haven't tested with using right on the right and left on the left for the AP... might have to give it a go myself and see if it works any better or at least understand how players move and act if they are that way round

Psst while building this tactic "from the ground up" you forgot to rename set pieces, and they are still using names from TFF's Fighter v1 that you "didn't tweak" :eek:

Galatasaray 19/20.

Attachments

• ss-witcher.png
    ss-witcher.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 817
Going well with this although don’t score many at all yet hardly concede either, currently sat 6th in the Prem having only scored 12 in 12 games and only conceded 10 with 6 clean sheets!
Any ideas why I’m not scoring many? It’s not like I’m not creating chances as I have 12+ shots every away game and getting 18/20+ at home.
Cheers

Going well with this although don’t score many at all yet hardly concede either, currently sat 6th in the Prem having only scored 12 in 12 games and only conceded 10 with 6 clean sheets!
Any ideas why I’m not scoring many? It’s not like I’m not creating chances as I have 12+ shots every away game and getting 18/20+ at home.
Cheers
Follow the OP talk strikers are better as the team create all types of chances so better to have a striker that can challenge all types of balls...

Really enjoying this tactic. Starting using in the second half of the season and managed to win the Europa League and reach the FA Cup final.

Also managed to find a good tall striker:
20200328122256_1.jpg

Really enjoying this tactic. Starting using in the second half of the season and managed to win the Europa League and reach the FA Cup final.

Also managed to find a good tall striker:
View attachment 492652
Jeez he is a touch on the tall side... he will score buckets for you... cant wait to hear how many over the course of a season

Ended up finishing 8th which was about the same as the previous season but managed to win the Europa League again. Had really bad luck with injuries - my striker broke his leg quite early on in the season:(
20200329212423_1.jpg

Great tactic mate! Just a quick question, what do you mean by TL?
Training – general: I leave all general training to my TL but add in “match review” manually after every game as the UI doesn’t do it
Cheers

Great tactic mate! Just a quick question, what do you mean by TL?
Training – general: I leave all general training to my TL but add in “match review” manually after every game as the UI doesn’t do it
Cheers
Meant to say assman not TL

Really enjoying this on my Millwall save. 4 Seasons in and for the last two had a 10th and an 11th finish - was getting a bit dull. This has definitely spiced things up a bit. I'm not winning EVERY game but performing in every game and looking like I can FINALLY make Europe. Top stuff.

Hi

Very good tactic. Working really well 1st season. Just a few points.

There is always a point where the ME adapts and any tactic isn't as effective, usually happens in second season and results dip.
What would you do in this situation? What adjustments could you make?

Also do you use same tactic for all games? I have used a home and away tactic in the past to try and negate the previous point.

Thoughts on both points?

Hi, I will try this tactic with GNK Dinamo and see how it goes! Does it work for public beta? Thanks in advance

Hi

Very good tactic. Working really well 1st season. Just a few points.

There is always a point where the ME adapts and any tactic isn't as effective, usually happens in second season and results dip.
What would you do in this situation? What adjustments could you make?

Also do you use same tactic for all games? I have used a home and away tactic in the past to try and negate the previous point.

Thoughts on both points?
Thanks... your right there is always a point when the AI will figure it out and the tactic has multiple layers to it so it should last at least a full season... I have 2 other versions training the first is more defensive where I remove the SS and put in a libero on attack and change the segundo volante to attack and a more attacking version which has no SS but moved to a 2nd AF which then means the AI will try and cover all 3 tactics so one of them will work and from there it's just trial and error...

I use the standard tactic in all games as its defensively solid...

Hope that helps

hi have tried the tactic and getting g mixed results. I am Aston Villa and getting destroyed by the big teams. any help?

This is a really decent tactic, fair play for taking the time to create it!

Just a quick query regarding the SS, I find that no matter who I put there the player will get low ratings and basically be anonymous without providing goals or assists.

Is there any other role which will work in this position with your tactic without breaking it?

I have tested this tactic with my Arsenal team for several seasons. Have had a lot more success playing my AML (right footed) and the AMR (right footed) seems to keep the balance in the team.

Just tested this tactic, and wowzers. When it clicks, the football is absolutely mesmerising. Obviously it's playing to the strengths of the match engine (attacking wingbacks, gegenpressing, direct football), but you've managed to throw it all into a neat little package with supremely aesthetic football. The APs on the wings and the SV really make this tactic shine. The SV gets into positions that I'd always wished my BBM gets into more frequently, and the APs play like how I'd thought IFs always should.

Favourite tactic on FM20 by far. Mad props to you and congratulations for making this work of art.

5/7 best tactic