Resource icon

4231 SS-WITCHER bring the wrath of GERALT 1

Yes, the version with libero should be super. You noticed how libero plays in the FM20, it will certainly help but opponents.:ROFLMAO:

Yes, the version with libero should be super. You noticed how libero plays in the FM20, it will certainly help but opponents.:ROFLMAO:
What are you on about? which version with libero

Thanks... your right there is always a point when the AI will figure it out and the tactic has multiple layers to it so it should last at least a full season... I have 2 other versions training the first is more defensive where I remove the SS and put in a libero on attack and change the segundo volante to attack and a more attacking version which has no SS but moved to a 2nd AF which then means the AI will try and cover all 3 tactics so one of them will work and from there it's just trial and error...

I use the standard tactic in all games as its defensively solid...

Hope that helps
Here's the hint of the libero, but I didn't get it either.

Can you post alternative tactics too? I don't speak English so I get a little confused by the descriptions only.

Here's the hint of the libero, but I didn't get it either.

Can you post alternative tactics too? I don't speak English so I get a little confused by the descriptions only.
Yes I will put them up at some point when I next get to my computer

After finishing 8th in the last season managed to do a lot better this season and only just missed out on the title.
20200409205812_1.jpg

Last edited:
Great tactic, best one I've tried on FM20. Just can't seem to get the SS to work, he's getting low ratings most games - has anyone tried another role instead of SS?

Hi! Is there any Player Instructions? If so, could someone screenshot them?
I play on the Stadia so can’t download tactics...
Cheers!

Great tactic mate! Decided to buy FM for the first time in 4 years during these troubled times, and have used this tactic for my only save so far. I'm bringing back the glory days to Newcastle. Finished 4th first season, then 6th, 1st and 2nd and currently sitting at the top of the league halfway through my 5th season. Also won CL last year and FA Cup before that. My general recommendation is to read the whole intro to the tactic, and make sure you sign the players needed for it and follow all the instructions. It's been awesome for me! Thanks again, have really enjoyed it!

Great tactic, best one I've tried on FM20. Just can't seem to get the SS to work, he's getting low ratings most games - has anyone tried another role instead of SS?

I have played with AP Attack, seems to get more of the ball and pass it wide. Watching the position though the ball mainly goes wide and crossed into the box, hit and miss of it comes to the AMC.

I'm enjoying this tactic sometimes, but after the summer break my players always play like trash.
Who do you have to do these 3 things for you:
''Leads tactical briefings''
''Provides team selection advice''
''Provides opposition instructions''

Also, who ''Handle touchline instructions'' for you? Yourself or your assistant manager or what?