what's the difference between this tactic and the one you posted?

I think it's the same. They have add it to resource section, so will be tested.

20200125_054636.jpg

As I sad I will test this tactic and I am one of the serious testers here :) I was trying to find a team who suits best for this type of football and look I found it in my favorite country Italy ?
We are talking about this year surprise Atalanta Calcio!
I have spend hours to set and prepare my team adding some backup players with restricted budget :) and some stuff to make everything right to start this challenge !!!
I was looking for the players base on your opinion and attributes of the players needed for this incredible system
I have noticed immediately power of this tactic in my first friendly match Away from home against super pacey Bournemouth team,Monster in attack Duvan Zapata score 4 goals immediately :eek:
This is my first team just with one doubt to play Malynowski or Pasalic on Shadow striker role!Also maybe Hatebour who is not good dribbler but I will put some individual training on him to improve that part of his game!
So for anyone interested to play this tactic I highly recommend Atalanta team for the type of the players need for this system!
I am looking forward to start this season and I will keep update!
Thanks again for this tactic MR SMITH ???

Football Manager 2020 20.03.2020. 04_19_52.png

what's the difference between this tactic and the one you posted?
Exactly what cadoni said... needed to do this so the tactic will be tested... something for the mods to look at to maybe just allow tactics that are uploaded to be tested

As I sad I will test this tactic and I am one of the serious testers here :) I was trying to find a team who suits best for this type of football and look I found it in my favorite country Italy ?
We are talking about this year surprise Atalanta Calcio!
I have spend hours to set and prepare my team adding some backup players with restricted budget :) and some stuff to make everything right to start this challenge !!!
I was looking for the players base on your opinion and attributes of the players needed for this incredible system
I have noticed immediately power of this tactic in my first friendly match Away from home against super pacey Bournemouth team,Monster in attack Duvan Zapata score 4 goals immediately :eek:
This is my first team just with one doubt to play Malynowski or Pasalic on Shadow striker role!Also maybe Hatebour who is not good dribbler but I will put some individual training on him to improve that part of his game!
So for anyone interested to play this tactic I highly recommend Atalanta team for the type of the players need for this system!
I am looking forward to start this season and I will keep update!
Thanks again for this tactic MR SMITH ???

View attachment 491523
Great intro to your testing... look forward to see your results

Squad.JPG
table.JPG
1st season.JPG

This was my first season with the tactic at Forest. Got the FA cup final still to play against Arsenal. Suffice to say the tactic works. I would recommended retraining advanced playmakers from the midfield to play in the role on the wing. Only 1 of my signings (Antov) has been a starter from the regular squad at the start of the game.

tried this tactic on my doncaster save. its obviously a good tactic but its same as always for me, y strikers just dont score the chances that get created. even when stood in front of the goal they kick it into the keepers hands. its driving me ******* mental. then the computer team get 1 chance and score it. ******* pathetic

tried this tactic on my doncaster save. its obviously a good tactic but its same as always for me, y strikers just dont score the chances that get created. even when stood in front of the goal they kick it into the keepers hands. its driving me ******* mental. then the computer team get 1 chance and score it. ******* pathetic
I don't play the games any more. I work more as a director of football. hire a good assistant, sign the players and deal with contracts etc, set the tactic then holiday until the next transfer window. Keep the "use existing tactic" box checked and you're away