4231 Structura X

4231 Structura X

I tested it with York, Media prediction 19th. Holiday mode. So quite a good tactics! I haven't used the OI yet!
4231.jpg

As promised i am starting a test save with this tactic.
So far so good.
Games against Villarreal are FM being FM ,so i don't judge on them.
So far its great tactic.
Will give update in the end of the season.
Cheers !
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png
Untitled5.png

As promised i am starting a test save with this tactic.
So far so good.
Games against Villarreal are FM being FM ,so i don't judge on them.
So far its great tactic.
Will give update in the end of the season.
Cheers !
View attachment 636159View attachment 636161View attachment 636162View attachment 636163View attachment 636164View attachment 636165
Those villarreal games look pretty even to me not a surprise result. See how the tactic works through a whole season especially after January where teams might change how they play against you.

Those villarreal games look pretty even to me not a surprise result. See how the tactic works through a whole season especially after January where teams might change how they play against you.
Well...its a FM thing that they score their only highlight in all game...Even games don't mean that i must lose right ?
I am through the mid season and i am saying this - ITS A AMAZING TACTIC. Murdered Inter(which are by far the best team in Seria A on this years FM) , beat Juve , Atalanta , Napoli , Milan and destroyed roma ...
Will post some results later .

Well...its a FM thing that they score their only highlight in all game...Even games don't mean that i must lose right ?
I am through the mid season and i am saying this - ITS A AMAZING TACTIC. Murdered Inter(which are by far the best team in Seria A on this years FM) , beat Juve , Atalanta , Napoli , Milan and destroyed roma ...
Will post some results later .
Yeah i agree let us all know how it goes for the full season and even into the next one will be interesting.