4231 Structura X

4231 Structura X

All done now. Amazing tactic . I will not do a second season in Seria A , because i win it with Fiorentina with 18 points clear on the top spot.
There is nothing more to test in Italy . Fiorentina are predicted 8th and to win by 18 points its amazing itself. Taught that Jovic will be better striker but .... He delivered when needed.
I will test this tactic in Prem . If it performs like this in England than its one of the best if not the best tactic on this site.
I used the OI's provided by the creator in page 2 for every game. I can't say what will be the performance without them.
Cheers !
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png
Untitled5.png
Untitled6.png
Untitled7.png

@Ajax75 i respond to you in the previous tread.
Search for fm23 Narigon skin ,because its in a different site and forum and its not good to post it here.

p.s. i don't want to comment the Como game. Apparently for SI full rotation of the team , means to lose against everyone.

All done now. Amazing tactic . I will not do a second season in Seria A , because i win it with Fiorentina with 18 points clear on the top spot.
There is nothing more to test in Italy . Fiorentina are predicted 8th and to win by 18 points its amazing itself. Taught that Jovic will be better striker but .... He delivered when needed.
I will test this tactic in Prem . If it performs like this in England than its one of the best if not the best tactic on this site.
I used the OI's provided by the creator in page 2 for every game. I can't say what will be the performance without them.
Cheers !
View attachment 636304View attachment 636305View attachment 636306View attachment 636307View attachment 636308View attachment 636309View attachment 636310View attachment 636311

@Ajax75 i respond to you in the previous tread.
Search for fm23 Narigon skin ,because its in a different site and forum and its not good to post it here.

p.s. i don't want to comment the Como game. Apparently for SI full rotation of the team , means to lose against everyone.

did u tweak in any way or just played every game the same way?

Only when i am losing or drawing in a game that i dominate i go attacking , be more expressive and remove get stuck in ...didn't tweak a lot . And tweaking didn't result so much as i lose or draw the games i tend to do it.
But you can still try new stuff yourself
Most of the games i take the lead ,so didn't play around too much to see how it can go more attacking or more defensive

Only when i am losing or drawing in a game that i dominate i go attacking , be more expressive and remove get stuck in ...didn't tweak a lot . And tweaking didn't result so much as i lose or draw the games i tend to do it.
But you can still try new stuff yourself
Most of the games i take the lead ,so didn't play around too much to see how it can go more attacking or more defensive

I won the league with arsenal "winter update" team without any transfers one point ahead of man city. but i played most games w higher line of defense instead of much higher line. got 96 points

Arsenal are too good to test it.
Man i don't like Prem so much...i can't even pick a team to test this brilliant tactic....
Will post later results from the start of the season

First few games in Prem...
Going to bed now . Will post tomorrow further results.
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

I used this tac before, the defensively not so strong.

I used this tac before, the defensively not so strong.

Because you need to tweak the D-Line =

If you facing Mbappè(fast strikers) you need to drop it if your defenders are not fast as well or you will get in the situation where you will get counter-attacks no stop.

You can play with standard, higher but that depends how your defensive D line so it include the DM as well are reacting with the opponent.

Because you need to tweak the D-Line =

If you facing Mbappè(fast strikers) you need to drop it if your defenders are not fast as well or you will get in the situation where you will get counter-attacks no stop.

You can play with standard, higher but that depends how your defensive D line so it include the DM as well are reacting with the opponent.
How can i find out which line to use , can u give a mote detailed explanation please?

How can i find out which line to use , can u give a mote detailed explanation please?
There is a player that is following up those "method" and he is literally killing it :
What i mean you can interact with the game. On some games is useless you go higher pressing Line or Higher D line.

So you can go mid-block and for example standard D line. The tactic is made to exploit to the maximum the gegenpress, but if your players are slow will be a bit hard, to catch up.

That's one of the reason why i am even doing serie about wonderkids-bargain players to help out people to build their team.

You people are always welcome to join discord, if you need more explanations

Attachments

• instructions.png
    instructions.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 436
Half way through the season....Amazing.
Using OI's
In Arsenal game i dropped the defense line as said in the prior post ,because of the red card...you can see the result.
No other changes done in all games.
Bare in mind ! This is Aston Villa....
@vitoco This post is just dumb. Either show some screens from your test ,or dont post anything. Fioreinta only 18 goals allowd , Aston Villa 6 allowed in 19 games.
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png

Half way through the season....Amazing.
Using OI's
In Arsenal game i dropped the defense line as said in the prior post ,because of the red card...you can see the result.
No other changes done in all games.
Bare in mind ! This is Aston Villa....
@vitoco This post is just dumb. Either show some screens from your test ,or dont post anything. Fioreinta only 18 goals allowd , Aston Villa 6 allowed in 19 games.
View attachment 636670View attachment 636671View attachment 636672View attachment 636673
did u drop def line to standard and press to mid block?

Which tactic and do you male any changes except from that arsenal game

M
Which tactic and do you male any changes except from that arsenal game
Man...what are you talking about ?
THIS tactic ! You are in Structura X tread ....i and said in my previous 2 posts that i didn't make any change except that Arsenal game because of the early red card ...
If you don't understand english , use google translator.
You are asking me one and the same question/

Season done.
Wining Prem with Aston Villa - AMAZING tactic !
Only thing i didn't test with it is in Champions league or Europa League. Might give it a go with a good to great team.
But still....This tactic is that good. In Seria A and in Prem i finish with the fewest conceded goals with not very good teams. So defense is good.
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png
Untitled5.png
Untitled6.png
Untitled7.png

Four sets of results using 4231 Structura X. Winning stuff with Benfica, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid and Brighton.

Attachments

• IMG_0145.png
    IMG_0145.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 315
  • IMG_0142.png
    IMG_0142.png
    2 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0137.png
    IMG_0137.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0106.png
    IMG_0106.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 219
Four sets of results using 4231 Structura X. Winning stuff with Benfica, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid and Brighton.

Did you leave the tactic as is or did you change it?