4231 Structura X

4231 Structura X

The 2 IW, do you use left leg on left side? Or right leg on left? What is the OI if any please?

2nd season at Liverpool. Won it all. Tactic is amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_0151.png
    IMG_0151.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 985
hi mate, I've been using this tac for 3 seasons now in a new Newcastle save, overall I've had fun with it and good success so far BUT my big down fall is away games!!! no matter what I do i just seem to always lose by that odd goal, ive dropped defensive line, changed to cautious etc to try be abit more solid at back but losing so many away games, currently in 3rd season(march) and ive won 7 and lost 9 of my 16 away league games. any suggestions on tweaks or any of your other tacs for away games??? TIA

This tactic is doing a remarkable job ! :) with a team i can't make as strong as possible because of Bilbao's restrictions... It's very amayzing !

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (52).png
    Capture d’écran (52).png
    332.9 KB · Views: 715
hi mate, I've been using this tac for 3 seasons now in a new Newcastle save, overall I've had fun with it and good success so far BUT my big down fall is away games!!! no matter what I do i just seem to always lose by that odd goal, ive dropped defensive line, changed to cautious etc to try be abit more solid at back but losing so many away games, currently in 3rd season(march) and ive won 7 and lost 9 of my 16 away league games. any suggestions on tweaks or any of your other tacs for away games??? TIA
Away games are just the most harder thing in this game version btw i do suggest you to :

Play cautious and mid block pressing line. It depends about your players that's why you can tweak this way, hope it helps

So first season online save with friend . Structura X i owned man utd chelsea tothnam brighton bournemouth twice and fulham for win the cups
1687431189744.png
1687431218613.png

3rd season in game

Domestic double with my Bordeaux squad

Best tactic I've used so far on FM23 👊🏻

Attachments

• Bordeaux Squad Ligue 1 Season 3.jpg
    Bordeaux Squad Ligue 1 Season 3.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 296
  • Bordeaux Competitions Ligue 1 Season 3.jpg
    Bordeaux Competitions Ligue 1 Season 3.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 223